Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1548 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 54810481448149815381546154715481549155015581598164820482548 ... LastLast
Results 15,471 to 15,480 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"I...Know..." Lily gasped, taking a tissue and wiping her eyes. That had been a very traumatic experience. Especially because it had been Sev who had done it. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the rock, trembling as she held in the sobs. "It isn't Star's fault anymore...I can see that I overreacted..." Lily mumbled.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

*Star*
    She grabbed her phone and smirked. You better watch out you all, Because i`m back and i`m evil. She texted to them all but sev who tryed to help.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Lily got the text and opened her phone. As she read the message, she grew paler and paler. She closed her eyes and dropped the phone, burying her face into her hands. "All this is my fault..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I felt my phone vibrate and took it out of my pocket. I read the text and gasped in horror. "Guys.....Read the text....
    " I said, laying my phone down, still shocked.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

(YES! My dad took control and went to go get KFC...THANK CHU, DADDY!!!)

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Sev emerged from his room, his eyes literally red and his wooden armor up.
    "I need a fight..."
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy hummed the songs Lily had sung early softly. She didn't even notice herself doing it. " Right now probably isn't the best time for revenge." Izzy said, stroking her hand over Lily's hair gently. Izzy heard her ringtone from in her bag. She pulled it out , read the message, and started crying herself.

(( WOOT! FINGER LICKIN GOOD!))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Oh she has this problem where she has a bad side and a good side, When she got hurt by lilly the evil side emeged. ))
    *Star*
    She found a housed and bought it. She unpacked all her stuff. She layed down on her bed.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"But the the text....What if Sev and Star come after us? Expecting a fight.....What are we suppose to do? Sit there and let them hurt us..." I said, putting my phone back in my pocket, but not before I texted back, "Bring it."

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

(I must argue, but Star is the one who hurt Lily. Lily didn't even say one thing to her face. But then again, Lily might've overreacted, so it's even! xD)

"I don't want revenge...I want things to go back to the way they were," Lily said through her tears.