Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1541 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 54110411441149115311539154015411542154315511591164120412541 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,410 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(Hey Rae...)

"When she said no one really cares or something when you said you can sing but not very well," Lily said.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

(( What's wrong Lily And what did Star do?! :O ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Oh , it doesn't bother me. Who would care?I'm awful! I can draw people singing, which is good enough for me." I pulled out my sketch of the dojo. " Not my best, but not my worst. Drawing is more fun to me anyway."

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(I feel like Lily has too many talents...She's a singer, she can play the guitar, she's a painter, and she's good at designing. Which one should I take away? xD)

"Well, it bothers me. I don't like it when people brings others down like that," Lily mumbled, staring at her drawing. "Oh wow...Izzy, this is amazing! I didn't know you could draw like that!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Which one do you use the least xD?))

" Eh, It's okay. I just drew it today. I've always liked drawing. Oh, I had plenty of worse experiences with people." Izzy shivered.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

(( Anybody gonna say what Star did wrong? ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

(Painter...But she did design the mural on her wall, so I don't want to take that away. Maybe I'll take the designer thing away...Yeah, I will. xD)

Lily looked at her strangely. "What do you mean?"

(( Be a girl, Rae, read back xD JK, She was implying that her music was better than everyone elses, and Lily thought she was Miss Perfect. ))

Izzy's lip curled into a frown. But she knew she would have to tell them eventually. " We need to go somewhere private." she said, eyeing all the strangers around them.

Lily nodded, gesturing for Kip and Izzy to follow as she walked down the boardwalk.

Izzy followed her, looking at everyone passing them with weary looks.