Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1525 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 52510251425147515151523152415251526152715351575162520252525 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,250 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Back! My mom took me to Rita's xD Ish was awesome! ))

Izzy knew her coins would be wiped out before you can say ' hotel' if she kept staying at the Seaspray Inn. She found a large palm tree , and took a nap under it. It would do until it got cold. If it ever did, of course.

(( Imma make my bad guy! ))

Name: Rob Black
    Type: Human
    Appearance: spikey-ish pitch black hair ( dyed, used to be sandy blonde), dark green eyes, extremely tanned skin, bronzey, usually wearing dark clothes, no matter what weather.
    Personality: Selfish, self-sympathizing, dark, umm evil? Doesn't like nice people, isn't incredibly smart, but clever, sneaky, over ambitious ( for those of you that read the Warrior books, he's like Tigerstar sorta)
    Job Career: None ( Since theif and other bad things isn't on there)
    Home Realm: Wherever he can steal the most. Currently in Seaside.
    Brief History: Grew up in the Sanctuary, had nice , caring parents, yet he always felt he had more to him than growing up to be a lawyer. " dated" Izzy in the past, though they never really had much of a relationship. This sounds stupid, but his goal is to rule the Realms.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

(Rofl...Rob Black is the guy who owns the Gleek bubble on bublaa. xD)
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I shrugged "Sure." I said.
    ((sorry i was drawing...lol))

(xD)

Lily nodded and walked up the stairs, pulling on the string. The ladder leading up to the sunroof unfolded and she climbed up.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    (Rofl...Rob Black is the guy who owns the Gleek bubble on bublaa. xD)
    (( I know (: I happen to dislike him very much xD Actually, I didn't think of that until after I finished filling out the form in my head xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(I actually kind of feel bad for him. He needed the money for college, but we crushed that...xD)

(( The We Love Sweepstakes guy needed money for a wedding....I didn't know that. But I like his name now, so I'm still using it xD ))

(Yeah. I kind of feel bad because were blowing the money on SC and memberships and stuff, and they needed it for something important...DX)

(( Yeah......But they shouldn't rely on a website launch for money they need so much.))

(Yeah, that's a good point. Anyways, we better get on topic before Ashley gets mad. xD)