Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1496 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4969961396144614861494149514961497149815061546159619962496 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,960 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rina and rika were sitting on the boat eating some gummyfruit. Rina put on her rodent ring and turned herself into a gerbil and walked around the boat, going into the food supply and eating lots more gummyfruit than what was given to them. Rika facepalmed herself and mumbled "Course she'd sneak in there..."
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"Haii haii. Haven't seen you all day. Where ya been?" I asked, crossing my arms and tapping my foot.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Where you've been is what I've been wondering!" Izzy giggled. " Some ship came and attacked me and Lily and Misty and Kaden with warriors and wizards and ninjas. But other than that, just hangin!" Izzy smiled mischievously.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"HANGING? WHERE?!" I screamed, shaking her back and forth.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

(Guess who's baaack? I almost had a near-death experience on my bro's bike (don't ask) but I'm back in one piece! )
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Nowhere. Just my room and the deck!" Izzy put her hands up , giggling. She flashed a bright white smile at one of the passengers staring at them.

(( GRWAMMA! I WANNA ASK xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Rina finished the gummyfruit she wanted, still in gerbil form, she scurried off, bumping into Raegan's leg.

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    (Guess who's baaack? I almost had a near-death experience on my bro's bike (don't ask) but I'm back in one piece! )
    ((lol lileh. i wanna guess. he's little and he ran into the road? XD anyway where are you? rina and rika are on a boat.))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

(Well, I was riding down a hill on my bro's bike, it went out of control, I swerved off the sidewalk, into the grass, then onto the street, almost ran into a car, swerved back onto the sidewalk before finally slowing down and falling into the grass and THAT'S MAH STORY! =3)
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"OH EEM GEE! A squirrel!!" I screamed, looking at the creature beside my leg.
    (( Welcome back Lileth! Darn I was hoping you would rest in pieces xD JKJK ))