Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1495 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4959951395144514851493149414951496149715051545159519952495 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,950 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Oh. We are on the boat right now. I don't know where we are exactly, sawwy. And my character is Raegan ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I ran back to my cabin, realizing a still had a few minutes to doll myself up. I threw on a light blue cardigan, black miniskirt, and light blue peep-toe pumps. I finished off my look with a white snowhill floppy hat , and did my makeup lightly before grabbing my shoulder-bag and running to meet everyone else out on the deck, almost tripping several times.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Oh...duhh...haha I is stupid at times ^.^ lool and ik who your character ish silly :3 haha))

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

((..... then what am i gun do? D: ))
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

(( I was talking to Sparkles, Misty xD. I don't know Sparkles D: ))
    I petted Pinecone while fillingher bowls with food and water. I wonder if Izzy is awake.... I grabbed my necklace to match my ring and put it on, heading out of my room to the deck.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    ((Oh...duhh...haha I is stupid at times ^.^ lool and ik who your character ish silly :3 haha))
    (( I get what I call " brunette-moments" all dee time xD Sometimes my brain just doesn't want to work D: ))

Cherry followed me, brushing against me lightly in her light blue sassy-shirt and floppy hat. Where is Rae...I wondered. I hadn't seen her all day.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

((Can i just sayz my characters are on the boat so i ain't bored? XD also my characters have rings that can turn them into animals, so dun go crazy is rika turns into a dog or sometin XD))
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Like I said, I is stupid sometimes... lol xD))
    I sighed and just sat on a railing. "Ya know it may be just fun to 'fall' off the railing..." I said to myself then shook my head. I then sighed again and looked at the sky.

(( If ya want, Sparkles. ))
    I was walking and saw Izzy on the deck. "OH EEM GEE HAI IZZY!" I said, running over and squeezing her.

Izzy didn't see Rae coming. She squealed in delight when she saw Raegan, " Oh EEM GEE Hai Rae!" I laughed, squeezing her back. She had barely realized how close they had all become in just a few days. Not to mention how many times they had saved eachother...