Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1493 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4939931393144314831491149214931494149515031543159319932493 ... LastLast
Results 14,921 to 14,930 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( I ish so confused.... ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

(But now I feel bad about talking about him behind his back. I'm over it now. I feel better. I guess I just have a big ego, and what he said kind of made a blow to it. He's just looking out for what's best for the RP, and I respect that. So thanks for letting me vent guys, but don't hate James over it. I was the one who freaked out about it and made a big deal out of it. Let's RP!)
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((You weren't! Even if he didn't say that, if he even let on about you leading it away, he can't even talk. He's the one who started a whole bunch of non-FR related stuff, like Masked Man, and a bunch of stuff.))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

(Yeah, but he also did his best to keep it related to FR, like the Gloam Council. It's okay guys, I feel better. Let's just put this behind us now. Can we RP, please? Pwetty pwease?)
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((Hmm......Might as well. Not enough people on to RP on H&D.))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

(( Okai? I have no clue what was happening but OKAIII! xD ))
    I woke up in bed, still thinking about me and and my B.F.F. ,Sophia, being sisters. My life is so diffrent now.... I thought, getting out of bed.
    Last edited by Princess Raegan; 07-13-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( GIVE ME MY COOKIE BACK! Does anyone remember what that means? Was that on H&D? Well most of you are on H&D anyway.......Now no more arguing or talking about arguing, and Lily I'm not really going to be a fairy xD))

Izzy felt weak from all the fighting she had done earlier, and her left shoe's heel was about to fall off.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(I know, Claire. Okay, RP time!)

Lily sighed drummed her fingers on her desk, staring at her computer screen. She had been doing some research on the island where her and Misty discovered they were sisters, but she had found nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. It was like the island didn't even exist. But it does! I was there! So why isn't there any history about it?

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Yay! You did not seeeeeee me young Jedi! * runs out of room* ))

I walked to my room , slowly from my shoe, and flopped down on the soft bed. I took off my shoes, and replaced them with light blue flip-flops. My necklace sparkled for a moment, sending a thrill through my body. I stood back up, twirling my hair into a braid, throwing it over my shoulder before leaving to go find someone to talk to.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Finally the ship reached Seaside.. Annabeth was the first to leave making sure no one noticed her heading to Wugachug... then Kaden
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy