Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1486 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4869861386143614761484148514861487148814961536158619862486 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,860 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I took one deep breath before making an orb of darkness and throwing it at some of the wizards and ninjas surrounding me.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"I'm okay!" Lily yelled, giving Izzy the thumbs up signal before turning to the warrior. She dodged one of his punches and placed a hand on his chest. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, Lily blasted the warrior away, sending him skidding across the water. Smirking, she swam towards the ladder of the boat, beginning to climb.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

One of the wizard took the chance and tried to push Izzy off the railing and into the water
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU-" she screamed in terror as she flipped over the railing. But she couldn't swim.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(Is it okay if I do this?...)

As Izzy was flipped over the railing, Lily reached out a hand, grabbing Izzy by the wrist before she could hit the water. She swung Izzy onto the ladder, eyes wide.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden who was fighting fell out of consciousness and was thrown off the ship
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

(( Yup =D ))

Izzy climbed up quickly, " Thank you!" she said, still shaking. " Now if you'll exuse me, I have some business to do with someone here..." she winked and ran off to find the warrior. She heard a splash. " KADEN!" she screamed. Please respond, please respond.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Really?" Lily muttered. Making sure Izzy was okay first, she flung herself off the ladder and dove into the water, swimming towards Kaden.

Izzy found the warrior quickly, looking down at her high-heel, then the warrior. She flipped, sending the shoe and it's sharp heel flying torwards the warrior. " Shoe-jitsu!" she called, throwing him over the deck after getting her shoe back.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((brb....))