Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1485 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4859851385143514751483148414851486148714951535158519852485 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,850 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Izzy smiled and dusted her hands off. " Thanks!" she shot a smile torwards Lily before going off to fight some other wizards...and warriors...and why her! She heard the axe hit Lily, and shot a lightning bolt on his back, tearing him down.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily's legs buckled as the ax hit her in the back of the head. As her vision blurred and doubled, she rolled out of the way, blinking madly to stay awake.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

" You.." Izzy's eyes blazed with anger as she threw water at the warrior, throwing him almost over the railing.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lily struggled to her feet, her vision beginning to return. Another warrior lunged at her, and Lily managed to grab the guy by the collar of his shirt and throw him over the railing and into the water.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

The warrior fell off the boat leaving only 6 ninja's and a few wizards left to fight.. A wizard tried to hit Izzy with a fire blast while one of the ninjas tried to fight Misty in hand to hand combat
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I had no idea what to do. I just stood there, frozen not being able to think straight. This never happened to me before, why was it happeneing now? This moment of all moments. It didn't make sense.

Izzy kicked the wizard's chest sending him flying backwards off the deck. " And stay away!" Izzy yelled over the railing." Misty!" I called, fighting a ninja at the same time.

"No!" Lily yelled, tackling the warrior. He and she both went overboard, landing in the water with a loud splash!

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

The other ninja's and wizards surrounded Izzy and Misty while the other one fought lily in the water
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

" LILY!" I screeched. My necklace couldn't pull up the weight of a person yet, could it? It would have to. I sent a ninja flying overboard, and ran to the railing, trying to lift her up unsuccesfully.