Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1435 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4359351335138514251433143414351436143714451485153519352435 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,350 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    (Well ain't that summ'm? Haha, Fluffy reference! xD)
    (( FLUFFAH! My kitteh ish fam-ous * sports shades*))
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 07-12-2011 at 08:55 AM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden continued to read the diary it said on the last page
    "Today i have set sail again in hopes of moving to Lavender Coast. After that i might go to Black Forest and build a house with my family.. My dream too discover uncharted lands has begun and is in full swing. If anyone reads this i would like to tell you something interesting. There is something in Sunstone Valley that wants to take over the realms hopefully i can stop it before it does. But if i don't the hope of the Realms are in your hands"
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

(( Okay Ella, I'm here xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( HERRO! ))

I turned on the radio, seeing as Lily and Misty were fine. My favorite song was on. It was kind of funny that this very song was on a popular kid's show.
    "My toe bone's connected to my foot bone, my foot bone's connected to my ankle bone, my ankle bone's connected to my leg bone, my leg bone's connected to my feet, feet, feet. One, two, feel that beat. Three, four, tweet tweet tweet, like a mockin' mockingbird, I repeat, tweet tweet tweet," I sang along, content.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily had gone to bed late last night, and she was just now opening her eyes to bright sunlight filtering in through the window of her room. She yawned and sat up, stretching before swinging her legs over the side of her bed and slipping her feet into her slippers.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( I'm going to make Izzy a really good artist....when she grows up she'll own a nice little art studio in Seaside xD ))

Izzy sat doodling in her bed. A castle formed on the page, tall and beautiful.

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden walked up to Josie "Can i keep this diary my mother would appreciate it if you would allow me to take it back and put it in her museum" He said
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Josie nodded, smiling.
    "Of course. Maybe you can be like me in the future," She said.

(( Wait, are still at the island of back at the dojo? :O ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Izzy's fluffy white comforter sat over her, keeping her warm. She smiled at the castle. it wasn't her best, but it was rather nice.

(( Can the cruise back be a bit longer....Isabelle wants to explore the boat =D I'm not sure Ella....I think we're in the cabin on the island.))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily was still a little bit mad and upset with the others for partying while her and Misty were trapped in that hazard of a building, so she didn't speak to any of them as she made herself some breakfast.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: