Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1430 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4309301330138014201428142914301431143214401480153019302430 ... LastLast
Results 14,291 to 14,300 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Jonathan View Post
    I jumped out as soon as I heard more ruckus. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???" I yelled. I had dropped my machete and had my warhammer currently in front of my chest. "If I don't get a good explination why there is so much noise, I will start becoming violent." I said cautiously.
    Josie got up, startled.
    "Who, what where, WHO'S BEING STRANGLED BY A CHOCOLATE-DIPPED BANANA ELEPHANT?!" She glanced around confused when she saw a boy covered in weapons. She drew her knife and shoved them away.
    "State your name. Josie. I don't know about the noise."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Misty is offline Master Gamer

"Just get on with it." I said, a hint of anoyance was clear in my voice.

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

"Well, you disturbed my rest, so I am quite angry at you guys right now. My name is Jonny. I've been here forever. Countless years maybe? But, just GET ME OUT OF HERE! How did you get on this island anyway?" I said all very fastly.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Okay, okay, don't get your bandana's in a twist," The person grumbled, digging around in their bag. At last, he pulled out two bracelets.
    "I'll cut right to the chase: You two aren't who you think you are. It just so happens that you are from a royal lineage. A long time ago, something happened that destroyed this place completely. What you're standing in right now happens to be an ancient Palace, destroyed by some mysterious force. I'm not sure what that mysterious force is. No one does. The only things left were these bracelets, and they are meant for you," He said, handing the bracelets to them.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"Well, I am sorry, Jonny, but our friend is currently in trouble," She said, her voice rattling.
    "And yes, you can come with us on our cruise ship."

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I blinked and slowly took the bracelet. I didn't know if I could trust this person at the moment.

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"Definitely. We are trying to get in here but we can't and like Sophia said, our friend is in trouble." I said, panicking.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

"Oh fine, I'll go back to my dumphole where I'll just mope around! I can't get off this stupid island for countless years, and then there are people and they won't even get me off of here yet! Come wake me up when you're ready to take off." I said, and went off with my tools.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"I've heard of your Gloam Council, and how the humans of your land came here long ago to seek refuge from the wasteland their home had become. They tried their best to fix this place up, and they were successful for a while. But then your land returned to its original beauty, and this place was abandoned once more. Only a few stayed behind, like a certain someone you're about to meet..."
    Lily took the bracelet and observed it. It was made of silver and gold, and it looked as if it were glowing. "...So this isn't prank. You aren't joking?"
    "Not in the least."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Naaah. Not going to change it. I like my name. xD ))