Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1415 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4159151315136514051413141414151416141714251465151519152415 ... LastLast
Results 14,141 to 14,150 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I found a ruby necklace, and silver bracelet, a diamond earring, and a sapphire ring before giving up.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

(Well, since Lily and Misty aren't much of the girly girl type, they don't find rings very interesting...Right Misty? xD)

"Awesome. Let's go!" Lily exclaimed, grabbing Misty's wrist and running towards the building.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I saw only one more and walked over and picked it from the sand. I walked over to the lady and showed her my four rings. "Here is what I have."

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Isabelle's family is rather poor, so she's takin whatever she can find! She can sell it some time xD ))

Izzy took her finds back to Josie. " Here's what I have."

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Lol yup xD))
    I smiled and just let Lily drag me to the building. But I also ran because, well I liked running.

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

I looked around i found 3 more. "Good grief what is with rings?" I said walking to another pile. I digged threw it this time finding a necklance with a crystal on it. "This is cool." I said puting in my pocket for safe keeping. I got up and walked to Josie "Heres what i found."
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

They soon reached the building. It loomed over them, signs of wear and tear prominent on its features. It looked like it was about to cave in any minute. "...Let's go in!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a necklace. "Wait a second." I walked over to it and picked it up. It had a silver chain and it matched my ring. I walked back over. "Here is what I have now." I said, showing her.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Sophia loves jewely, sooooo.. xD ))

I pulled it out, pocketed it and went searching for more. I had found an amethyst ring to go with my earring, an anklet, a pearl bracelet, a square diamond ring, a few other jeweled trinkets and a heart amulet. I raced to Josie, panting.
    "Alright. . . . . . Sophia wins!" She yelled and stuffed a gorgeous rectangle emerald ring into my hands, bordered with tiny diamonds. I looked up.
    "Just a minute," I said, dropping the jewelry into my pockets. I followed Misty and Lily at a fast pace, panting.
    "HEY YOU GUUUUYYYSS!"

(( Electric Company ftw. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Misty is offline Master Gamer

"Ok." I said with a smile and then ran into the building.