Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1346 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 3468461246129613361344134513461347134813561396144618462346 ... LastLast
Results 13,451 to 13,460 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Finally, Lily threw the magazine onto the ground and left her room, trudging down the stairs into the entrance hall. "I'm going for a walk!" She called into the Dojo before exiting, her boots crunching into the dirt.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

(( Haii. ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I kept my head down to make it easier on my eyes and so I didn't see all the stares people were giving me. Pretty much only cause of how I looked. I was the complete opposite of all of them. Even though I was looking down, I could still feel them staring at me. I then just started walking faster.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    (AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN! *Tackles* xD Anyways, I think I'm going to rewind and have Lily start off in the Dojo...SORRY JAMES!)
    (( So am I! ))

I awoke, sighing. The sun shone across my bed, making patterns on my pillows. I got up, did the regular usual and brushed my hair when I heard Lily yell. Shrugging, I quickly put a sundress on and hurried down. After fixing myself a quick breakfast, I raced up to the sunroof to train.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Lily kept her hands in the pockets of her black jeans as she strolled on the beach, kicking at seashells and the occasional rock. When she looked up, a girl about her age dressed all in black could be seen walking down the beach, her head down. She's probably an outcast...Like us, Lily thought. She hesitated, debating on whether or not to talk to her, and decided she may as well try.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

(( Also rewinding ))
    I woke up in my bed to the sun beaming in my window, as always. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I put on my bikini and a coverup, planning to go swimming today.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I kept walking until I tripped. It wasn't an accident. Some girl just tripped me and wasn't sorry about it. I looked up at her smirking face. I glared at her, my gaze ice cold. 'The death glare' some people would call it. Her eyes went wide and she hurried away. "Good choice." I mumbled before getting up.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I pulled out my disc. It warbled in my hand, quivering. I tossed it up and chucked it at the dummy, feathers flying. I tried it again and again, each attempt getting better. It wasn't long before I could shoot rapidly, three at a time. When I decided to take a break, I leaned back in my chair and watched Lily walk over to a girl dressed in all black. Interested, I leaned forward.

(( I posted how Sophia looks in mah new album. ^.^ ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"You okay?" Lily asked, walking over. There was a faint sparkle of amusement in her eyes as she gave the girl a friendly smile.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((Wait wait wait...IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!?!?!?-superomegaawesomesayianspetsnaztackles Misty x9000))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*