Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1326 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 3268261226127613161324132513261327132813361376142618262326 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,260 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( ...... ))

Just then, there was a loud crash. Lily turned around to see two older looking kids picking on a younger kid. They had him shoved onto a table, taunting him and searching him for money. Lily clutched her cup so hard it broke, and the water spilled out onto the sand below. She gritted her teeth and turned around, her eyes flashing.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

James leaves the dojo and sees Lily at Diggy's Restraunt. James starts running to her, then trips off the cliff and begins falling into the Ocean below. Then he remembers. "Warp to.. Lily"

He apparates right next to her, panting.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily blinked at looked at James. "You okay?" She asked, just as the little boy cried out in pain. Clenching her fists, she marched forward and tapped one of the guys on the shoulder. He turned around, and Lily took that moment to punch him across the face. He went reeling back, falling over a table and knocking a couple chairs down. The other one lunged at Lily, but she slid to the side and he went flying past, right into someone's bowl of pasta.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

((Anywhere i can coime in? Rina and Rika are in the dojo))
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

After rushing downstairs just as James disappeared, I followed, and appeared next to Lily. I was knocked back by a kid who bowled straight into someone's pasta. Spaghetti splattered my hands.
    "I can tell that nothing good happened.."

((Sure. Go to Diggy's. And we've had a discussion about your 'powers'. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Both kids staggered to their feet, their eyes flashing as they glared at Lily. She smirked in response. One guy lunged at her while the other threw a punch. Lily slid out of the way, and the guy ended up punching his friend.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

I grab the man out of the bowl of pasta. "What were you just about to do? You weren't about hitting her were you?"

Then I quickly mind-chat Lily. "You need to embarrass these jerks. Getting into a fight gives them bragging rights, even if they lose...."

Then I quickly, unhesitantly, and instinctively steal the man's wallet, unnoticed and deftly.
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 07-02-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Wanted to clean up some language.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily nodded. One guy started running towards her. Smirking, she stepped to the side, but stuck one foot out. He tripped and went flying through the air, landing on someone's cake.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I nodded and grabbed the man in the cake by the collar of his shirt and dragged him back. He jumped to his feet and aimed to tackle me. I ducked, and he practically soared back over my head. Before he could land, I grabbed hold on his foot and pulled, slamming him into the ground. His foot tripped mine, which gave him time to recover while I got to my feet.
    I couldn't blink. I felt his knuckles across my nose. Staring at him, I saw the beginnings of a smirk of his face.
    With all the force I could muster, not even using my disc, I smacked him across the face twice. The jerk doubled back and I raced past him, tripped him and he was send flying onto a couple's bowl of sushi.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Lily marched over and grabbed both guys by the collar's of their shirt, cracking their heads together. "I suggest you get out of here before you get beat up more by a couple of girls," She said loudly, smirking. They both scrambled away, tripping over each other to leave.