Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1227 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2277271127117712171225122612271228122912371277132717272227 ... LastLast
Results 12,261 to 12,270 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Wait huh? My bad. I can't tell whos who I haven't gotten the names straight and whats power playing? I just said I was gonna lay down on my towel hehe xD ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Haha... Wait was that an insult? Calling me 'Hard-Headed'?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((It's okay! You're new to this, so no one is angry at you. If you want to learn more, go check back up on the rules in the first post, where the form is. I have Lily, Ella has Sophia, James has James, Wabba has Sev, Shadow has Star, and Tiger has Kaden.))

Lily grinned. "Maybe, maybe not..." Just then, she splashed him and dove under water, swimming quickly away.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( How did I use somebody elses character?? I was using my sunscreen and my towel. I'm confused. ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Kat turned around to have a rock threw at her. "Well that hurt." Kat said rubbing her hurt head, Then another rock. "Who in the heck keeps trowing rocks at me!" Kat said, Then another one, Soon enough she passed out
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

((Never mind. It's not important anymore. You just said that Raegan turned to see Sophia in the water, so I figured I would just point that out...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Is it bad to say that I saw her in the water? D: No sarcasm intended. ))

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

He dives under water, and follows her.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( Sorry I gtg ))
    Raegan closed her eyes to block her eyes from the sun and as soon as she did she fell asleep.

((Nope, I just thought I would point out the fact that Ella wasn't on, so Sophia never came with them to the beach, so she never got in the water xD))

Lily kept swimming, gliding under the water. For some reason, she could see easily under the water. She looked around and spotted schools of fish swimming by, and a starfish attached to a rock. Lily smiled.