Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1207 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2077071107115711971205120612071208120912171257130717072207 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,070 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James walks into Lily's room and sees it trashed. "....." His sword Nightmare turns red a moment and back to blue. "Zen Men did this...?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Yeah," Lily said quietly, walking over to her mural. The paint was peeling horribly and most of it was charred from the rays. She ran her hands along it, saying nothing, only staring.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden woke up and went outside and picked up the card "Zen Men" Kaden said " Such a weird name"
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

((Ok i gtg))
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

"This just isn't fair to us. You worked hard on this, and it looked great..... and now its ruined. They all got away, probably unscratched...... I hate people like that. Jerks. They messed with the wrong people though.... If they come back......"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Bye, Tigey!))

Lily looked back and gave James a weary smile. "Well, there's no point worrying about it now. I can do it over again. It'll take a while, but I can still do it," She said, sitting down on her bed with a small sigh.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Ugh, trying to find a way to do something 'sweet or nice' without breaking FRI Rules. ))

He sits down next to her, and says, "I'm sorry this all happened to you Lily.... I am..... and I.... well.... Is there any way I can help?"

"I'm not the only victim here. I'll survive. And yeah, I guess you can help. Remember when we were talking down in the basement? You said you wanted to tell me about the elves. Can you tell me about them now? Please?"

"The Elves. They have pointy ears, went behind the Crystal Barrier. They left behind Enchanted Artifacts and stuff.... like weapons. Most weapons now days are made with something recycled from Elven stuff, to make them more powerful....

I've studied them for awhile, and I've learned some things about them.... Like their Elven Language can be used to write spells. Just like in Programming, you have stuff like Java, and C++..... which you don't care about.... well you can write spells in different ways and languages..... I prefer not to use the Druid Spell Language, because it isn't easy to write spells with. They usually make you sick... like the Warp Spell. Anyway.... I am sort of an Elf Fanatic...... not really.... somewhat."

Lily was smiling and she actually laughed at his last sentence. "Well, you've got the brains to figure out this sort of stuff. Now if only you had your memory..."