Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1173 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1736731073112311631171117211731174117511831223127316732173 ... LastLast
Results 11,721 to 11,730 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"And your singing?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily bit her lip. "Well...The first time I realized I could sing, I was 10. My mom - adopted mom - took me to this choir thing that was going on in Snowhill. I started singing along to some of the songs, and I was told by the conductor that I had a lot of talent. He offered me a position in their choir, but I wanted more. Singing in a stuffy old robe and just standing their in front of people didn't appeal to me. Singing requires passion and love for the art, and I just wasn't seeing that in Choir. So, I started writing my own music, preforming in front of small crowds, and I was happy. But then my mom started having financial problems, and I just didn't have time to sing anymore. So, today was the first time I've done it in a long time."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

((Well Ella left us and i really don't want to take control of someone elses storyline))
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

"When was the last time you talked to your mom?" James asks.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily was quiet for a moment. That was a touchy subject for her. "Erm...The last time I talked to my mom, I was 14. She...Well, she had to go away to see someone, and...She never came back..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"Oh...." James says. "I'm sorry...."

Lily shrugged. "It's okay. I'm sort of better about it...I just wish I knew what happened to her," She sighed, and glanced at him. "Why do you want to know about all this stuff? My life isn't anything special."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Back. I'm sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm eating Ice Cream and watching a movie and on here at the same time. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

"Yes it is." he says in immediate response looking into her eyes. (( Drat. Almost wanted to say something but then it would get me banned -_-, just something mild though. But it would still get me warned. Something like "But you are Special..... Lily"))
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 06-24-2011 at 04:26 PM.

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

((Ella what are we fighting lol or are you gonna destroy whatever it is using Sophia))
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy