Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1172 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1726721072112211621170117111721173117411821222127216722172 ... LastLast
Results 11,711 to 11,720 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Wow.." Star said looking at Lilly.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily leaned her head against the wall, refusing to look at her charred leg. "Why does this have to happen now?..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Ugh.... " James sighs. "Why can't people just relax?" James says, scooting closer to Lily, closing the Trapdoor above.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"I guess that's just life. You never what it will throw at you," Lily mumbled, looking around the room. "Where'd Sakura go with those potions? I could use one for my leg..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"Yeah......" James says. "I'm sorry.. I wish I could do something...."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily shrugged. "I'll live. I've been through worse," She said, shifting her position to give her injured leg some relief.

James sighs. "It doesn't change the fact that I wish I could do something. Is there any way that I can help Lily?"

"Well...You could start talking about random things, to take my mind off of it. Like...How did you build your warp thing? And what kind of stuff are you building right now?"

"Err, but that stuff would bore you to death. And I'm trying to make you feel better, not die.... So why don't you tell me something.... like.... what your life was like before all of this..... or how long you've been singing, and what your planning on doing."

Lily thought for a moment. "My life was basically boring. I mean yeah, it was peaceful, but where's the excitement in that? You're supposed to live life to it's fullest, and I just wasn't doing that before all this. The most exciting thing that would happen to me is my monthly visit to Sanctuary. That's about it. Oh, and I was also adopted. I don't know where I came from or how I got to Seaside, so I guess I can relate to you with that, right?" She said, her mind already forgetting about her leg.