Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1164 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1646641064111411541162116311641165116611741214126416642164 ... LastLast
Results 11,631 to 11,640 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( omg lag. Didnt see messages ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

James tries out his warp spell and warps to Lily. "I just..... are you singing?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I ran out of the Dojo. People from all around glared at me, I payed them no mind. I sprinted onto a cliff, sat down on the very edge and watched the sea below. I could barely remember what happened the last time I sat here, but every time, I felt peace. The sunlight shone brightly on my skin. I smiled and opened my eyes to see the water level rising. I turned my head to see the Dojo in the distance. My eyes widened in shock. I felt something grab my arms and pull me down, under the sea. The icy water trickled across my face. I opened my eyes and struggled to get free of the force, but it pulled me deeper and deeper. Colors flashed along my vision. I needed air. And NOW.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily looked up and immediately put her guitar down. "Um...No. I just...I found it, and...Ugh..." She sighed and sat back down.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James grinned. "Yes you were..." James pauses for a few seconds, then says, "You aren't bad."

Lily sighed and fell back onto the bed. "It's been a while since I last picked up a guitar..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"I was talking about your singing." James says. "Guitar is mostly about skill and some talent, but singing..... it is almost purely talent... and I think you are good at it."

Lily blinked. "You really think so?...Well, thanks...I guess I just forgot how much I loved music," She sighed, looking at her guitar.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I have no idea what happened after that, but I woke up inside a dark room underground. I could hear the waves rumbling through a little window. Then I remembered - The tide was rising. I turned the lights on and saw all of James's thingy-ma-jiggers and doo-hickies. I raced up the stairs, and remembered James's trick.
    "Au Decai - James Darkshadow," I breathed, and appeared behind Lily.
    "Guys, we've gotta - WATCH OUT!" I threw Lily off the bed. Through an open window, a ray was fired. It seared the edge of her blanket and my hand. I hissed in pain, and turned to face them.
    "We've gotta MOVE!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Lily found herself on the floor with Sophia on top of her. She blinked. "Soph...What is going on?!"