Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1159 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1596591059110911491157115811591160116111691209125916592159 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,590 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

{Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie blinked awake and quickly shot out of her bed and over to the windowseat, pulling out the long brown box with the sword in it, bringing out the sword to examine it. The sharper side of the sword was straight until it almost reached the tip, where it turned into jagged cuts. Katie's eyes flickered across the jagged end for a moment before she brought her gaze down to the sword handle. The handle was smoky black with a pink gem cut into an orb in the middle of it, the glow of it radiating over the handle. She turned back to the sword to see engravings in it, and when she looked closer, she realized it showed important things that had happened in Katie's life. As her eyes flickered over the last engraving, she saw a new engraving magically start to appear, and her eyes followed the swirling lines as they glowed pink for a moment and then the pink faded away to reveal each segment of the new engraving, which Katie realized was her finding the sword. Katie quickly pushed herself up and rushed over to her door to go practice but stopped herself, realizing that she still wasn't ready yet. With a sigh, she went back across the room and put her sword away before she turned to get ready.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Alright. So..... You know how we have to usually run to a Warpstone first? And how I don't like Druid Magic because it makes people sick? It isn't stable? I decided to write a spell in Elvish Language, rather than Druid Magic. Like Programming. You can write different spells in different Languages. I know the Elvish and Druid, and I prefer Elf.... Want to try?" James has a Scroll in his hand.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Sev just blinked at the dummy. It stood, unscathed.
    "How long have I been standing here?" He thought and moved his arm-correction: TRIED to move him arm. He was paralyzed.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"After that incident yesterday, I'm not so sure anymore.." I sighed, remembering the Nightmare and how it stuck my arm and head.
    "Are you absolutely certain that nothing will happen?"
    ((Lol, Wabby! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((xD))

Lily poked her head out of her room. "What's going on?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie quickly hopped into a red medic shirt, brown postman shorts, and pet trainer boots before she brushed her hair and pulled it into two low pigtails and quickly brushed her teeth in the bathroom. She then grabbed her sword out of her case and rushed out of the room, remembering to close the door so that when Rosie woke up later, she wouldn't bug anybody, and quickly pulled on a rope and made her way up to the sun roof to test her sword.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

"I'm paralyzed?.....HELP HELP I'M PARALYZED HELP ME"
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden went up and said "What should i do take you to a hospital"
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Oh, hang on," Lily sighed, walking to the medicine cabinet. She pulled out a purple potion and walked over to Sev, slipping the liquid through his lips. "There. You should be as good as new in about 60 seconds."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"I'm sure that something will happen. You will get teleported. I promise, nothing harmful will happen to you." James says, then looks at Nightmare.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.