Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1136 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1366361036108611261134113511361137113811461186123616362136 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,360 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James chuckles a little. "Clever. I need to remember that one." He tries to pull himself out and triggers the release Mechagnism Firing a Soda right into James's...... where it hurts. "........OWWWWWW." he Pulls on the Machine and it falls on top of him but he is fine. After struggling a bit more he finally gets out. "Hmm, not a scratch, still lucky..... I think..... I need to look at my new Weapon."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden woke on the cliff and went inside the dojo
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star found herself Asleep on the floor at her dads Arpartment. She looked to see all her stuff was packed into a suitcase, And her necklance was on it. "Hmm. I guess my dad packed it for me." She said and got up Put her butterfly necklance on then grabbed her suitcase and headed out the door.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily had been watching while leaning against the railing to the stairs, her arms folded and her eyebrows raised. "You sure you're okay?" She asked with a smile.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Gonna write in first person, because I don't do so well in Third. ))

I rubbed my eyes away of sleep and sat up. Sakura was on her back, mounted on my feet. I shook her off, pet her head and raced to the bathroom. At least the mirrors were rid of phantoms. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and changed out of my nightgown. I quickly put on my pink cardigan, my capris shorts and purple high-tops. Because I felt like it, I tied my puffy hair in two low pigtails and raced down, flicking the orb in my hands on and off. I still had no idea what it did.
    "Morning. Breakfast is under control!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Yeah I'm fine!" James walks a few steps forward and finds his sword, tripping on it, and it pierces his chest.

(( JK Real Post ))

"Yeah I'm fine!" James walks a few steps forward and finds his sword, picking it up and saying "Thank god I looked down.... I could've hurt myself!"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily, who had been imagining a different scenario (your jk one xD) shuddered and snapped out of it. "Um...Yeah. Please just...Be careful down here, okay? I'm almost afraid to leave you alone, but I have to change and help Sophia with breakfast," She said, turning and walking up the stairs.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Forgot to mention, next to the fridge is a wall that leads to the back door. Next to the back door is the door to the basement.))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

He laughs, "Alright, I will be."

(( Don't worry, in a while James won't be a klutz any more, and you might be asking what changed, or remembering the 'old days' ))

((Rofl can't wait xD Also, something I didn't mention about Lily, but you guys probably already figured out: She's a tomboy xD))

Lily changed into black stitched pants and a red midriff with red fold-over hightops and black fingerless gloves. She brushed her hair and teeth before jogging downstairs to check on James. "Just making sure you haven't lost a limb or poked your eye out yet!" Lily called down before turning back to the kitchen. "Okay. What's for breakfast?"