Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1135 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1356351035108511251133113411351136113711451185123516352135 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,350 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"It must be in my dads hotel room." She said. She got out of the cave and was running to the hotel.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( I would say either back in the OLD, OLD days, when Aaron had a plot about the darkness and such. That was when I was trembling as I typed. That epic. Other than that, I'd say this one or the one where we had Zelda, me, Zoey C. Kelel and you guys, and we all had to .. I forgot, but that was one of the best by far. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Hmm, I don't know anything of that..... But it doesn't seem Free Realms Related. I'll try to make a great Arc sometime. But does that make one of the top? ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((It makes the Top 5 or 3 in my book...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( I want to top Mitch's RPs... lol. I almost did once, I had a really good one with the Return of the Gloam, but Mitch ruined it with the Time Travel thing. So I'm going to remake it

I do miss the time travel stuff, but I do believe it was complicated, so I don't want to go back to it....

I think I topped one of his tops. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Okay, let's just say everybody has gone to bed and it's the next day! xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie couldn't open it, and she realized she needed a key. She tried the first key she could find, the dojo key, but it didn't work. Then Katie tried the room key, and with a pop! the box opened to reveal a shining sword with a glowing pink stone in the sword's handle.
    "Woah...." Katie whispered in amazement as she examined the sword, discovering small engravings in it.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

- Next Day -

James wakes up in his Basement, on the table. "Errr...... Why....?" He finds himself attached to the Vending Machine he was trying to build and then says ."Oh......"

Lily trudged down the stairs into James's Workshop, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Erm...Nice to see your so...Attached to your inventions," She mumbled, raising an eyebrow.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie awoke in her bed the next day, sunlight pouring down on her.
    "Mnf...that was a good dream....wish I really had a sword like that..." Katie mumbled as she got up, but she tripped over something. Rubbing her head, she saw her suitcase on the floor, the sword box next to her. Katie realized that she was in her pajamas, and she knew that the sword wasn't a dream. Katie quickly picked up the box and hid it under and long pillow in her windowseat before unpacking her suitcase and changing into her normal clothes, brushing her hair, and brushing her teeth.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~