Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1134 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1346341034108411241132113311341135113611441184123416342134 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"There'll be more stuff. I'm pretty sure of it." James says.

(( Soooo, who wants to host the next Adventure? I have some Ideas, but I hate feeling like I control the RP.... I don't want to adventure again yet though. I want our characters to relax and develop. Maybe a Mild Adventure, not induced by a Chest Adventure lol. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie}
    "Oh.....it would've been fun to be my ancestor, Elizabeth Dogpaw," Katie said, shrugging. "Oh well. Anyway, I'm going to go get my suitcase, I forgot to get it when I got the food!" Katie then said, and walked out of the dojo and down the path.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Lol...Yeah, no major adventures for a bit. That one was a big one...Gonna be kind of hard to top that. xD Anyways...What should we do?))

Lily shrugged and got back up. "I'm going to bed. This has been a long and...Exhausting day for me. Good night everybody," She said quietly before walking upstairs and into her room. She changed into baggy sweat pants and a T-Shirt before crawling into bed. She stared at her solar system on the ceiling before closing her eyes and falling asleep.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"How did you know her name....?" James asks curiously. "Nevermind, anyway, She died to save you. She wasn't really thinking about herself, and she wanted you all, I mean the others to survive..... if she didn't do what she did, you might not be alive right now....."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

"You gotta be kidding fine i am going to Blackspore" Kaden said racing to Blackspore
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

(( Hard to top that? Sweet, I guess you liked it. And you were skeptical at first XD. "NO!", but I think I can.... heheheh........ but not for a while, and by a while I mean like after this resting period, which might last for a few days.... with Mild adventures in between.

BUT I WONT HOST ANOTHER LARGE ONE FOR QUITE A BIT OF TIME. Like maybe 1 week? Too much is too much.

So Lily, just curious, what WAS the top Adventure this RP has ever had? ))
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 06-23-2011 at 12:53 PM.

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star went through the cave then she felt her neck, She thought she had her necklance on. "Where is my Necklance?" She said SHoving her hands in her pocket.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie Dogpaw}
    Katie soon found the hotel she had been staying in and walked up to the front desk.
    "Hello, I'm Katie Dogpaw, and I'll be checking out soon, only I forgot my suitcase..." Katie said to the person behind the front desk. The person behind the desk just handed her a key to her room without saying anything. Katie took the key and quickly headed for her room. She soon found it and opened the door, seeing her suitcase on the bed. She quickly picked it up, but stopped when she saw a long brown box out of the corner of her eye. She turned around to see it, blending in with a chair in the room, and quickly kneeled down beside it and tried to open it.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden reached Blackspore and looked at the Isle of Tears he got in a boat and began rowing through the fog
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Hmm...I'm not entirely sure...The Time-Traveling stuff was fun, but way too complicated and confusing...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: