Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1126 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1266261026107611161124112511261127112811361176122616262126 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,260 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((I think it turned out awesome! I even wanted it to last longer at some points. Bravo! ^.^))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Yes. Exactly. And I'm trying to make sure you are good. I don't want you to suffer like I did." The Masked Man says.

"What did you do?" James asked.

"In Due time. In due time." The Masked man begins walking away.

"Were you the one who stole my Memory?" James asks.

"...." He stops frozen in his tracks. "Memory? Wait? What? But.....? No... I didn't take it? James? You don't remember me at all? I mean, you didn't know much? But huh?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((*Punches Cel.* MOVE. OVAR.))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Lily looked from James to Mystery Man. "Okay...So James lost his memory. You don't know anything about it? At all?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"Someone........ wants to ruin my plans. the plans...... the plan. James... you don't even remember your childhood?"

"Nope. You sent me a note asking me about how I didn't use technology and how I could now. After losing my memory."

"That wasn't my note. I originally intended for you to meet you. I waited 3 hours. And when you didn't show, I just left. I gave you 3 hours."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

((*hums*
    *shoves Rosie over*
    WHOOPS!
    Btw, I would join you guys, but I don't even remember the storyline/background of this RP. Also, I wouldn't know where to jump in.))

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

"Wait a minute...The thing on the note said he was giving us 5 minutes...That wasn't you? And he even left behind a package. It had a chest thing...That's the whole reason why we're here!" Lily exclaimed, her mind working overtime.

(( Celes. We restarted 2 Days ago. We turned the clock back to 0. It is perfect to join now. There is a brand new Storyline, brand new characters, brand new everything. Old James and Lily went Bye Bye, along with all the old stuff. We kept getting off topic from Free Realms, and we wanted to get it back on track. ))

"No, I left that package. But at midnight! I waited 3 Hours. Then I went home. It must've been another person with my package I left." He said.

(( I g2g to bed, sorry... ))