Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1124 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1246241024107411141122112311241125112611341174122416242124 ... LastLast
Results 11,231 to 11,240 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Payton nodded and walked over to the control panel. She looked at the complicated series of numbers and letters on screen and began typing away, muttering codes and concepts under her breath. "If I try this here...No, that will just cause the whole thing to blow up...Maybe if I...No, that can't be right either..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Payton gets hit in the back of the head and gets knocked outcold. When she wakes up, she is tied to the door. Jessica is operating the control panel, and then says. "Please don't try to interfere... you're going to get out of here, with the others, and live on..... Let me do this..... If only one of us needs to die... I want you to live.... all of you... you were great friends to me, and you were always by my side. And I just can't say goodbye to any of you... unless I am the one leaving.... please....." Jessica says. She puts one hand on the Artifact and then waits for Payton to reply.

(( She is going to absorb all the energy, and save anyone in the radius except for gloam, and the enviroment. It is going to kill her in the process. And your charrie knows this. ))
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 06-22-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( I edited it a little ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"No! Jessica, knock it off! I told you, we are in this together. If you die, we all die inside. How could you put us through that? Tell me! Do you realize how much pain and suffering we would all go through if you got killed? Me especially! Your like my own sister, Jessica. How can you ask me to just stand by and watch you die?" Tears were flowing freely down Payton's face now as she struggled to get free.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"I didn't want you to wake up." She said. "I can't let you die. I just can't. Besides, we're going to the same place anyway, eventually.... Look, you'll be fine without me. You'll have children... and be known as a hero across Sacred Grove..... they need you Payton.... my time is over..... I always beat you in races... this one is to a Kingdom of light. A Heaven...... Don't make this harder than it has to be." She places her other hand on the artifact and she absorbs all the energy, and she begins to crystalize, into several different colors, black, pink, and light blue. Energy shoots out of her like a Shockwave.

Battling through unwitting mobs and powerful wizards, the heroes combined their powers breaching the magical defenses and shattering the artifact's physical shell. This resulted in the Unbinding, which freed the people, but sent a tidal wave of magic across the lands. While the heroes fought, the races retreated: the elves erected the crystal barrier, the dwarves dug deep into their mountains, the humans sailed away, and the pixies went underground.

"All that was left of her were the Crystals... and these Crystals were filled with her Spirit." You hear back in reality.
    "And those crystals were forged into brilliant things..... Lily's necklace... Sophia's Earings..... Sick, maybe, but they're her soul. She's trying to guide you." The Masked Man finishes.

Lily touched her necklace, her eyes wide. "Wow...Unbelievable..."

"I was a girl." James says in amazement. "It felt weird."

"Be serious here." The Masked Man said. "These Crystals... there are more of them, probably at least a small fragment forged into your weapons, but maybe not. In James's there is one definitely."

The Masked man pulls out a Dark Crystal blade, with Light blue highlighting the edges of the sword. "This is Nightmare. It demands to be held by someone of the Darkshadow Lineage..... it is meant for you."

"And my Staff...Payton had one exactly like it," Lily murmured, holding up her Staff.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Aw man! Rosie just missed the ending. Oh well, thanks for the movie!))

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

"Who are you?" James asks the Masked Man. "And are you good, or evil."