Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1110 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1106101010106011001108110911101111111211201160121016102110 ... LastLast
Results 11,091 to 11,100 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Hahaha. You have no Idea who you descend from do you? Hahah...."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Uhh... If we did, we would have answered by now.." Sophia tried her luck. It felt as if the Masked Man was patient, so no harm would come, right?

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star just stared "Uhh, No i dont." She said.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"I was never really patient when it came to History..." Lily said, gripping her Staff tightly. This couldn't end well...
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

"No but i guess someone important" Kaden said
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

"I allways fell asleep when someone tryed to tell me." Star said.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Do not attempt to strike me or I will put you down where you stand." He says looking at Lily and Kaden. "Now, be patient with me as I am being with you. You descend from the Heroes of Sacred Grove. This is far away from where it all begin. I am about to recite some history from the Crystal Caverns. So Snooze if you'd like until I wake you. It isn't that long." He pauses then says from memory.

"In ancient times, all of the world's races lived in harmony. Their leaders formed the Gleam Council to protect and guide the races. Their intention was pure - mantaining peace throughout the realm. This period of time was known as the Age of Harmony. The Gleam leaders did not agree on everything, and the gap between council members grew until an opposing council was formed. This new group wanted to control everyone, inferring they were best suited to tell people how to live their lives. This was the beginning of the Gloam Council. The Gloam worked covertly, growing more and more powerful. They were so secretive the Gleam Council didn't even know about them until it was too late - the Gloam built a powerful artifact that could be used to bind all magic to them. Since all living things had some amount of magic within them, they could practically control the world. The plan worked, but for a minor flaw - not everyone succumbed to the artifact's control. Nearly every magical creature was affected by the Binding. Staring with cold, empty eyes, carrying on with their daily tasks, the joy in their lives was gone."

Then he pauses again. "A few powerful heroes of the day were able to protect themselves from the Binding, banding together in secrecy to plan the artifact's destruction."

Then he pauses and finishes and says, "You don't seem to be interested one bit.... So why don't I let you see it through their eyes. Heheh..... Astrus Nedreziem!"

Your vision turns black. You can't see or feel or hear anything. Then.... you feel a boom. You are somewhere else... somewhere dark. Purple skies above. Joyless souls walking around Sacred Grove. You are the Heroes of Free Realms.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Jerry opened his eyes and looked around
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((You got that from Memorial Caverns, didn't you? Yeah, I actually went to each room and read all that stuff xD And I don't know how to start off...Can we start before the Binding? xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Annie Blinked she looked around.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ