Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1106 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1066061006105610961104110511061107110811161156120616062106 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,060 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Whatever. Seriously, it would follow the basics of Free Realms. This would be a great storyline, and would follow the Lore of Free Realms perfectly. FINE. Then, what if he put us to sleep, and we woke up as our Ancestors from old Free Realms? ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Well, how about we all take a vote? All in favor for time-traveling to the past, say I!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Not Time-Travelling, but living as our ancestors for a Brief moment and never going back. He is trying to show us something, and rather than give us a vision, why not let us live it? Say I if you want to try this? It should only be about a 30 - 45 minute adventure. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Yeah, but you are also really limited in the past. I wouldn't want to do that....))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( You aren't Limited. It just doesn't have some technology. It shows us the council and stuff. And how events turned out. We don't use technology much in Free Realms anyway. ))

(( Look, vote Aye or Nay. Just vote, and reply. And Let's make sure people are online lol ))

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

((Nay.......))
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

(( Fine, Ella, vote. But Realize this, It will show us the past a lot better. It can create a good storyline, one deeper than the one on the front of this RP. Good enough quality to be.

I'm studying the story of Free Realms right now, in the Caverns, typing out the story, scribing it.

If you won't live as an ancestor for a brief moment, then I'll have to go with a vision. ))

((Err....*Sigh*....What the heck....Aye.....))

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

((James your leaving the ones that didn't join the group yet out))
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy