Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1104 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1046041004105410941102110311041105110611141154120416042104 ... LastLast
Results 11,031 to 11,040 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Star went deeper into the tunnel to set off a trap arrows came out of the wall. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed very loud, She ran through the tunnel to have no arrows touch her luckly.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

((Well, I hope my characters are OK then... xD Is it OK if I just re-post them? I only used Rain like once and Amira never =P))
    Name: Rain Elizabeth Wolfheart
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 13
    Appearance: Straight, long, dark brown hair that goes down to about the middle of her back. Her bangs hang over one eye. Bright green eyes. She has very tanned skin, and is very tall, about average weight for her age. She always wears a green crystal necklace, which gives her her power. (See history) Her clothes tend to be simple. (Sweatshirt, jeans and a t-shirt with hightops) Rain always carries her brown bag, where she keeps her wand, books, ect. She also has a pet grey squirrel named Chuck. In her animal form, she is a sleek brown cat with green eyes.
    Personality: Rain is very shy, and gets very nervous in crowds. She prefers to be alone and quiet. However, if you get to know her, she is very kind and helpful. Though she seems frail, she is turning into a very strong wizard and young woman.
    Job/career: Wizard
    Home realm: Lakeshore (but she grew up in Blackspore)
    A brief history: Growing up in Blackspore, Rain learned her basic skills from her parents Ariel and Derek. Her mother was an archer, her father a miner and blacksmith. One day, her father was lost on a mining expedition. Her mother went to find him. Both were found dead. Rain stayed with her uncle Sirius for a short time, before moving on to Lakeshore, her current home. From her father, she inherited a green crystal necklace that had been passed down through generations. The eldest boy in each generation of Wolfhearts could transform into an animal when he had possession of the necklace. But, Rain was able to transform, perhaps because she had no siblings. Her power is a secret, only known by her and a few close friends. Now, she lives in a small home, doing odd jobs and working as a waitress at the local cafe. She usually spends her time reading or practicing her magic, though.

Name: Amira Wolfheart
    Character type: Human (Ghost)
    Character's age: 200 years old (looks about 16)
    Appearance: Transparent. When she was alive, she had wavy blonde hair and striking grey eyes. She wears a classic 1800's outfit.
    Personality: Mean, ambitious and cunning. Will often mutter to herself and break things when she's angry.
    Job/career: None (was a chef before she died)
    Home realm: Blackspore
    A brief history: When she was alive, Amira was the youngest of three: Septimus, her older brother, was 20, and James, her other brother, was 17. Septimus had the necklace. Amira had always been jealous of her brother's power to turn into a sleek black crow. She tried in every way to steal the necklace, and even kill her brother. But one of her traps backfired, and killed her instead. Now she remains as a ghost, hoping to obtain her prize once again. Now, she is determined to steal it from Rain in every way possible
    Allons-y.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Bravo! Welcome back! xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden caught up to Star and said "Hey something happened when i tried to get that gem and i woke up on the beach so i am back"
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Yay........... ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((*folds arms* Something you'd like to say, James?...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( I was going to say "Yay." that she was joining, but the post was too short.... ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

She breathed very hard, "You mean the one in the blacksmith room thing?" She said
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

((Oh...I thought that was a bored, sarcastic yay xD))

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

((Back. Picking flowers for my dead Grandmum. Do you guys mind if I'm on for a second, randomly disappear and I'm back on? ))
    ((And the light should be the voice's true form, since that's the most obvious choice. What, did you think a cow wearing a top hat should pop right out and start tap dancing?))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER