Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1084 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 84584984103410741082108310841085108610941134118415842084 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,840 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Shush shushshushshsush! Meh head hurts nau.....))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

(())

"Let's hope there isn't any traps down here, because James would most definitely-" Lily broke off as she knocked to the ground before flying towards the ceiling feet first. A rope was wrapped around her right foot and she was left dangling upside-down. "...Scratch that. I would most definitely find them..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie}
    "Maybe we should've gotten a stick?" Katie asked as she looked up at Lily, trying to find the best way to get her down.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star looked around, "Now how and the heck do i open this door!" She said
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Traps. Let's see, I smell gunpowder, so there might be a fire trap, wait a second before I get you down." James deftly maneuvers himself and he gets Lily down safely. "Alright, to your right is a trip wire, the person isn't good at concealing this stuff. And there, right there is a Mirror, get close to that, and you might set off an invisible Laser..... ahh screw it. I'm going to just set them all off at the same time and have them all used on me. You can go on."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"Hang on...I have an idea," Lily said. She took off her necklace and held it in front of her, swallowing. "I seriously hope this works...If it doesn't, I'm screwed," Lily muttered, walking forward with the necklace out in front of her. She managed to get all the way down the corridor without anything happening. "I think this jewelry protects the wearer..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

James runs at all the traps setting them all off. Then comes his first luck. All the traps come from the ceiling at the same time and they all counter-act eachother, destroying eachother, and no one gets hurt. "I guess I a-" then the fire trap goes off, igniting James's Pants. "Oooooooooooh..........."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( You posted a few seconds before I did. ))

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((Oh, darn, Can't jump in......oh well-WAIT! I have an idea! Imagine if Sev scared them by hiding in a secret room....))
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Lily slapped her hand to her face in a facepalm. "Oh good grief...Is there a bucket of water around here somewhere?...James; stop, drop, and roll!"