Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1074 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 74574974102410641072107310741075107610841124117415742074 ... LastLast
Results 10,731 to 10,740 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James gets on his computer in his room to play Minecraft, and hears his printer.

"So, James, going to try and play Video Games? And building circuitry? Before you lost your memory you hated Technology. Hmm, odd how these things happen. Anyway, nice job with the Dojo, I like it quite a bit. But now is not the time for talking, or actually, reading, so why don't you guys get DOING and try finding me in Snowhill. You have 5 minutes before I disappear again." Times ticking. 4 minutes 59 seconds, 4 minutes 58 seconds.... tick tick..... Why are you still reading, get Lily and Sophia, 4 minutes 54 seconds."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"You found one, too?" A voice from Sophia's doorway said. It was Lily, and she looking intently at the box. She glanced back to make sure no one was looking before closing the door behind her and locking it. "I found one earlier today in the attic. What's inside?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James takes the note and runs to Sophia's door. "Hey guys...... I just recieved this...... From the dude who said the dojo was ours.... We need to get to Snowhill. Hello?"
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 06-21-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((They're in Sophia's room with the door closed and locked...xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Alright, Slightly edited. ))

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden woke up when the tv turned on he turned around and saw a person "Oh god sorry i just needed a place to sleep sorry" Kaden said
    "Leave" The person said "Now"
    Kaden hurried out and thought about the dojo with those strange people in it
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

"The door is only wood, hello?"

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

An orb of light began glowing, and fluttering up from the trunk. It swapped colors, from light blue to red to pink to yellow, and repeat. It began rotating, spinning until the air around it had no choice but to follow, and blasted into Sophia, sending her flying back and crashing into the wall with a loud THUD! Her eyes were rolling.
    "Unngg.." She moaned, and raised her hand. The orb re-appeared.
    "Well, then. I GOT THE THING! Let's go, I'll figure out what it does along the way!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Lily threw the door open. "We'll leave just as soon as I grab something," She said, pulling down the string. She quickly climbed up the stairs and raced over to the trunk. She took out her necklace from her shirt and placed it in the keyhole, and the trunk clicked and opened. Lily grabbed the staff, closed the lid, descended the ladder and closed the trap door. "Okay, ready."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Ready. James, what about your's?" Sophia asked. "I guess we'll find it on the way back. Let's go!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER