Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1065 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 65565965101510551063106410651066106710751115116515652065 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Oh sorry, Dazed out for a second there." He walks in. "Nice room!"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily finished the painting of her friends. She smiled at her work, adding a few finishing touches. She set her paints down and wiped her hands on a rag before grabbing a ladder. She grabbed some yellow and gray and white paint and set to work on the ceiling.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Thanks. I'm not done yet, I still need the ceiling, but Lily's using the tall ladder, and I'm not that good with heights and paint on my face.." Sophia sighed, descending the ladder and rubbing her hands on a rag. She sat down on her bed.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Hmm, any magic in you? Like the Wizards?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily had decided to paint the solar system on her ceiling. There were stars that actually seemed to shimmer, a large crescent moon in the middle, and some planets scattered throughout it. It actually looked pretty cool. She climbed down the ladder and wiped the sweat off her forehead, wiping her hands on a rag and placing the ladder in the hall.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Name: Star Chaser
    Charater`s Type: Human
    Charater`s Age: 14
    Charater`s apprentice: She has black sliky hair, She is tan and her eyes are purple, Usally seen in a white Midrip Light blue shorts, White flip flops and black gloves.
    Personilty: Nice, Funny, Loves to explore.
    Job/Career: Non at the moment
    Home realm: Seaside
    A brief history: Went to seaside to find a home, But failed too, so just lives on the beach until she can get one.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Magic? I'm level 7 in Wizard, James, I don't think I have enough magic to make a wall paint itself. Besides, Lily's done with the ladder."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Lily opened the window to her room so the paint could dry faster and closed the door, deciding to take a look at the attic. She pulled on the string and the ladder came down, and she ascended. Lily looked around and stood up, brushing the dust off of her shorts. There was a bunch of boxes and old paintings, and some chests and trunks. She moved aside to boxes and looked in the first trunk. It was full of old fashioned clothes and hats. "Boring," Lily muttered, closing the chest and moving over to a box. It was full of old pictures. She picked up one and looked at it. It was the picture of a male with his arm around a woman, who had a child, a boy, in her arms. Lily stared at it for a moment before placing it back in the box and moving on.

(( Urgh, I hate the Level thing, seems too all knowing. Can we make up some lore thing? Like an Academy that Measures what level you are? That way it fits in? ))

"You could use your magic to lift a paint brush to paint the ceiling....... you'll just be on the ground using your wand to guide it... I'm only Level 3....."

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star Walked along the beach to see a dojo in the distance. "Woah.." She said.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ