Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1057 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 57557957100710471055105610571058105910671107115715572057 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,570 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

{Katie}
    "By the way, I'm Katie. Katie Dogpaw. You?" Katie said as she took a step forward. She then turned and snorted on Taco's snout.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

"Sevchenko Laras. Everyone calls me Sev, though. And I see you've already met Taco." Taco drew his head back in urgencey.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

James walks in on what Lily has done to the place. "Now, you leave the technology part to me. I'll set up the kitchen, I see you already placed the counters, and the table. Thanks for waiting!" He runs to the Junkyard and manages to find a stove/oven piece. He takes it back to the dojo and works on it, getting it to work. He then installs it and places it between counters, then hooks it up into a socket. Then he goes back and finds a refridgerator, several of them, and he makes a new one out of hoverboard pieces, and old refridgerator parts, and it works really well. He places it in the kitchen too. Then he buys a Coffee Machine and places it on one of the counters. Then he claims a room. It is plain Gray color. "Could use some paint. What I get for falling asleep. Lily, could you help add some stuff to my room?"
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"On it," Lily said, walking to one of the crates. She dug around in it. "We've red, black, orange, and a little bit of green. Maybe some purple," She called out, pulling out several cans of paint.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

{Katie}
    Katie giggled at Taco.
    "Come on, let's get moving. Lily, Sophia, and James are probably dying of hunger!" Katie exclaimed, and lead the way.
    Last edited by Rosierulez; 06-21-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

"Ok, then. Come on Taco!" Sev followed, Taco reluctanly in tow.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

((Okay. Gimme five minutes. Got a lot of work cut out for me. I did the barn, and now this. xD ))

(( Looking up from the dojo, the main entrance being in the left, it is two floors, not including the basement and attic. The first floor is wide, with the kitchen to the far wall. The Living Room is complete and modern, with a blackish-brownish leather sofa, a white leather chaise and a few swirling lamps to the right. The TV is to the wall across from it, and a glass coffee table in the middle, with a small basket of flowers on it and a stack of magazines. The walls are white, the carpet is black, and the ceiling is a light lime-green color. The kitchen is large, with granite tables, and lots of supplies and electronics. The staircase is right next to the sofa, thin and spiraling. The second floor's walls are dark red, and the floors are cherry-finished. The hallway is almost infinite, enchanted to go on and on until you reach where you were before. Each room is a different color, different wallpaper, different furniture but is equipped with a large bed(king sized), a nightstand next to it, a wide-screen HD TV with cable, lightning fast internet, a desk, and a walk in closet along with a full bathroom. Next to the first door to the left in the hallway is a thin role handing from a square in the ceiling. Pull on it, and a ladder descends, leading you to the attic. The first door to the right of it, though, is another rope with a square. Pull on it and it takes you to the sunroof, where you train your skills and play sports, or relax.))

Sophia nodded. "This is amazing!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Nice description!))

Lily smiled and wiped her hands on a rag. "I wonder when Katie will be back. I'm starving!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( I'm ok with the description, as long as I set that tech up Lol. Seeing that I am a CPU nerd in real life, I can probably do most of that. XD, in the olden days, I'm pretty sure Mitch would be the one to set it up.))
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 06-21-2011 at 01:56 PM.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

{Katie}
    Katie walked on, spotting the dojo.
    "That's where we're going, just so you know," Katie said to Sev, pointing at the dojo.