Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1053 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 53553953100310431051105210531054105510631103115315532053 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

When Sev reached the counter after 25 minutes of waiting at the snack bar, he ordered a hot dog and slushie.
    "Comin' right up!" The cashier said, and went to get the order.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie}
    Katie nodded and quickly bolted back to where the rooms were, guessing that a blue room with a brush on the bed was Lily's. She quickly grabbed the brush and replaced it with the toothbrush and walked out, starting to brush her hair in the hallway as she made her way to her room. Her hair was almost all the way brushed through when she reached her room, and she had found the two hair bands that had held her hair in two low pony-tails. She walked in her room to discover Rosie on her bed and sighed, but made no attempt to move her. Instead, Katie walked over to the mirror, set down the brush, and quickly tied her hair back again before racing back down to where Lily was for cleaning duty, pulling some cloth she always kept in her pocket out. She was about to wipe some dust off a crate when her stomach rumbled with hunger again, and she sighed but got up to find a kitchen, and, hopefully, some food.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"I'm not sure we have a kitchen yet. James said he was probably going to build one soon. Do you want me to stop by Diggy's while you finish up here?" Lily asked, straightening up and popping her back.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

The casier came back with the order. Sev took the food, paid the cashier, and walked to a nearby table to dig in.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie}
    "Actually, I can go, and I can grab my suitcase along the way," Katie offered.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( I feel like writing like Rosie, because I do. ))

{Sophia}

Sophia woke up on her bed, her blanket only half-covering her body and Sakura curled up on her stomach. She wondered how she could ever be able to sleep like this.
    "Sakuraaaa.. OFF!"
    The tigress cocked her head and slowly rolled off, ending up on the side of her bed, where a huge pink and black kitty bed sat, right beside her nightstand. Sophia got up and rushed to a mirror. On it was an outline of a phantom ninja.
    "Get. Out. NOW."
    It faded away, and left the glass blurry. She scoffed and headed to the bathroom. It felt as if girl scouts were practicing knot-making on her hair overnight. She scanned the cupboard for a hairbrush, but only found a hair comb. The knots went away eventually, but it was still a mess, and no matter how much she combed it, it wouldn't go away. She growled in the mirror and headed downstairs after washing her hands.
    "Morning everyone!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Lily nodded. "Sounds fair," She said, picking up a large crate and walking into another room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

((-sigh-.. I got a good feeling in my tummy now that we all started over.. YAY! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Yeah. I feel like I don't have so much on my plate as before ^.^))

"Morning, Soph!" Lily called back, setting the crate in an empty room with a grunt. The room was a little...Different from the others. The shape was like a hexagon, with a large wardrobe on one side and a weird mirror on the other. Lily glanced around before walking forward, straight up to the mirror. It looked normal...Just then, a face appeared in the mirror, and Lily screamed and fell over from the shock.

"Ah....that is some good food." Sev chuckled and left. A robgoblin stopped him.
    "Hello there, how are you?" He asked the robgoblin.
    "Good, thanks for askin'. How would you like to get a job?"
    "What kind?"
    "Sellin' swords."
    "Hmm....how much do I get paid?"
    "150 a day."
    "Accepted. When do we start?"
    "Now. We need to go to Seaside to get a shipment first.:
    "That'll take days."
    "No, it's won't. Not with a dragon." AS soon as he finished saying that, a red-green dragon appeared.
    "Take it. A gift."
    "Um, thanks.....what's your name?"
    "Glorga."
    "Alright. I'll get that shipment."
    "Ok." Glorga got on the dragon, and so did Sev.
    "YAH!" Glorga screamed and the dragon started to rise and fly in the direction of Seaside.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*