Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1052 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 52552952100210421050105110521053105410621102115215522052 ... LastLast
Results 10,511 to 10,520 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((I think I'm gonna go. It's getting late and I'm pretty tired...Good night! ^.^))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie}
    Katie then bolted across the room and jumped on to the bed.
    "Rosie, up!" She called to Rosie, patting the bed. Rosie eagerly got up and jumped on to the bed. Katie grabbed the remote on her side-table and flipped channels until she found one she liked.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Lily yawned and opened her eyes to find herself sprawled out on her bed, the magazine on top of her face and one foot dangling over the side of the bed along with a hand.
    Must have passed out from all the excitement, Lily thought, lifting the magazine off her face and tossing it to the floor. She sat up and stretched, yawning widely and scratching her leg. She looked around before getting up and walking into the bathroom to look in a mirror. Her hair was a mess. Lily dug around in the semi-empty closet and found a brush wedged into one of the dressers. She quickly ran it through her hair and brushed her teeth with a finger, as there were no tooth brushes. Once she was done getting ready, she smoothed down her shirt and walked out of the room, down the hall, and down the stairs.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

{Katie}
    Katie woke up, her hair a bird's nest balancing on her head. She tried to get up, but she realized Rosie was using her as her dog bed.
    "I sure do hope you didn't wash yourself last night..." Katie mumbled to Rosie. Rosie just cocked her head at Katie.
    "Come on, down!" Katie said, pointing to the floor, and Rosie reluctantly obeyed. Katie then got up, realizing that her bed was covered in popcorn and the blanket was cascading over the side of the bed to be greeted by two pillows that had made their way to the floor. Katie groaned and got up, deciding to clean later as she found a mirror, discovering her bird's nest of hair. Katie groped for a hair brush, but only discovered a tooth brush. She didn't brush her teeth yet, though, deciding to get breakfast downstairs before she did. Katie groaned, knowing that unless somebody else had a brush, she would have to walk all the way to the hotel she was staying in to get her stuff, including her brush, soap, clothes, ect. Katie noticed the TV was on, and quickly flipped it off and finger-brushed her hair as much as she could before she smoothed down her ruffled clothes to head downstairs, embarrassed about her hair.

Lily looked up from straightening up the living room to see Katie, looking a little red in the face and her hair looking like rats were nesting in it. Lily raised an eyebrow, a small smile on her face. "Need a brush?"

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Name: Sevchenko Laras (Sev)
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 17
    Appearance: Shaggy hair with brown eyes, wears a vest with a grey t-shirt underneath, and bermuda shorts, WITH BOOTS!
    Personality: Talkative, imaginative.
    Job/career: Sells swords, Warrior, Chef
    Home realm: Sanctuary
    A brief history: Just now arriving in Sacred Grove from Sacred Glade, Sev's kind of a new guy.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

((WITH BOOTS!?))
    {Katie}
    Katie nodded, and held up the tooth brush which she had forgotten to put back down on the dresser.
    "Trade? I have one in my suitcase, as soon as I go get it from the hotel," Katie offered. "And I haven't used it yet." As if to prove that, her stomach rumbled with hunger.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((YESH.))

Sev yawned.
    "I hate unpacking.....it's so unbearible.....: He thought as his stomach growled.
    "And I would be hungry. Great." He moaned as he left the house in search of food.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

((YES, JUST YES.))
    {Rosie}
    Rosie padded over to the door and nosed it open. When she saw Katie downstairs, she quickly pulled the door back, spun around, and ran and jumped into Katie's bed, the bed bouncing as she landed.

Lily smiled and nodded. "The brush is on my bed in my room. Just replace it with the toothbrush," She said, returning to cleaning duty.