Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1051 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 51551951100110411049105010511052105310611101115115512051 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Hmm... I fall fa fink fun!" She said, her mouth stuffed with a cheeseburger. It tasted amazing. She rubbed the back of her hand against her lips and removed the ketchup lipstick.

((I call the pink one!))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

I rushed out and went to the post office and picked up some coins. I went to the hardware store and managed to get a few items for cheap. Then I found a junk-yard and salvaged some stuff from it that I could repair, like a TV, A Table, some lamps. I had some people help me carry it back to the Dojo. Then I got to working. I started working on building the generator from some other parts I picked up in the junkyard (old parts from hoverboards, and a tractor), and it sprung to life. "YES!" I set up some lights, and put the generator in the basement, and I used a drill to create a few sockets for lamps and televisions.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie}
    Katie quickly picked out a burger and easily munched it down.

((Darn!))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Lol I call the blue one!))

Lily finished eating and stood up. "Room hunting time!" She said, jogging up the stairs into a hallway full of doors.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Sophia ran right after Lily, opening and closing doors, choosing the best one. She finally spotted a hot pink and purple room, filled with little stuffed animals. She walked inside, surprised that James got back so soon and turned the lights on, and spotted something on the bed. It was pink and black, and seemed to move. She poked it, and it hopped up and leaped onto her.
    "Sa-Sakura!! Oww.. Off, off!!"
    The tigress hopped off and sat down, circling her huge bed.
    "They've got everything here!" She yelled.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Lily strolled through the rooms at a much slower pace. She finally came upon a navy blue room with white lining. A large, circular bed with white sheets and a navy blue comforter was in the middle of the room on the far wall. There was a polished oak desk and a swivel chair, as well as a walk-in closet on the other side. There was white shaggy carpeting and an old, beat up TV. "Awesome."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

{Katie}
    Katie quickly gulped down the rest of her burger and raced after them, looking in each room until she found one with pink and black sponge-splotches on the walls. She walked in to discover matching pink and black furniture. There was also a nice window with a window bed to sit in that matched. She saw a figure move, and when she turned to see what it was, Rosie greeted her with a big wet kiss.

((Sorry, watching Big Time Rush...))

Lily, who had been sprawled out on her bed in her new room reading a magazine, noticed something on the desk. She set her magazine down and walked over to it. It was a small, green square box tied with a blue ribbon. There was a note attached to it. Curious, Lily picked up the box and unfolded the note. Her eyes skimmed over the words, her eyebrows raising higher and higher as she read. When she finished reading, Lily looked at the box in her hand.

{Katie}
    "Rosie!" Katie exclaimed, laughing. "Get off me! Come on, get in your bed!" Reluctantly, Rosie laid down in her new fluffy pink and black bed.

Lily tore off the ribbon and removed the lid from the box. Inside it was what looked to be a rare and valuable necklace. Lily's brow furrowed as she took out the necklace, tossing the box back on the desk. She held it up to the light, observing it from different angles. "...It's pretty, I'll say that much..."