Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1046 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4654694699610361044104510461047104810561096114615462046 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((What-evaaaah. It's done anyways. ))
    Sophia wandered around the shores of Seaside. She was out on a quest sent by Bella, or someone like that. She was looking for a bottle of sunscreen along the sand. She nearly tripped over someone, rolled in the sand and collided with four kid's sand castle. She could hear them whining.
    "Oh, sorry, sorry. Have you seen sun-tan lotion somewhere?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily sat bolt upright, a bunch of sand cascading down her back. "Huh, what? Oh, hi there! And no, I haven't seen any. I might have some at home though. My name is Lily, by the way. What's yours?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"Sophia.." She groaned, falling off the castle. Sand rushed onto her head. She crawled over and shook it off.
    "Maybe there's some in their house... Uh, I'll be right back... " She said, pointing up to a large mansion sitting near a cliff. What she didn't know was that it was absolutely empty. The Seaside Dojo.

"Can I come?" Lily asked, gazing up at the large Dojo. It was pretty intimidating, she admitted to herself. She had heard rumors about it...None of them good. "You might need some help..."

((Lily won't go in if you don't want her to.))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie}
    Katie walked along the boardwalk in Seaside. Right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot....Katie thought as she watched her feet moving as she walked in complete boredom. She soon found her way to the bottom of the boardwalk, and on the beach. She noticed somebody trip over a sand-castle, and couldn't help but giggle.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

James looked around. The Package was very picky. It had a specific time, date, and location it had to be delivered to. Little did he know was that it was what would cause him to meet Sophia, and embark on some of the greatest adventures of his new life.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

The Package Read, "Deliver at ~~~~~, ~~~~~, ~:~~, to outside the Abandonned Dojo. There will be a girl about to enter. Give it to her."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

{Katie}
    Katie noticed that they were looking at something, and turned to see what it was. Is that a dojo!? I HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!! Katie thought excitedly. Well, if they go up there, I could always follow from a distance...it looks abandoned, and Shadow told me that monsters live in creepy places, like abandoned dojos. That way, I can be safe if there are any monsters. They look like they've earned quite a couple combat job levels.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

(( Combat job levels? I'm max in TRES! -hops around- ))

"Come on, who knows what I'll find!" Sophia beamed, and raced up and over the bridge.

Lily smiled and got up, racing after her.