Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1045 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4554594599510351043104410451046104710551095114515452045 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,450 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Oh C'mon. Ella Deserves to be the one to go in. :| ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((There, I edited it. You happy? :/ And why not me? Everybody gets to go in eventually. What have I done wrong?))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

((Whatever. Just forget it.))

Lily shoved her hands in her pockets and walked along the beach, kicking up sand and staring at the sea.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Because it is more of a status thing lol . She was one of the first in the RP, and one of the first in the Dojo, so she should be the first because that thing shouldn't change. You can go in before me if you'd like. But I still think Ella should be first lol. That way she can be credited with finding it. Some things shouldn't change from the new and old. ))

James goes to Diggy's Restraunt. Empty-Handed. He still knew his way around the realms. He Just had no memory of who he was. It was like that spy novel.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((James, this RP isn't about status, or how special you are, or how long you've been here. It's about people coming together to tell a story and have fun. And if people can't have a chance to try something new, then where is the fun in that?))

Lily sat down by the beach and sighed, tossing rocks into the beach. Why couldn't anything special happen in Seaside?

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

((Omigosh, I'm so sorry! Some virus got into my computer, and I kept pressing Esc, and UGH! I'm here now. Save me that spot, I'll get to doing my form..))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

(( You already did your form. See, she wants that spot. This RP isn't about that, but I don't want that to change. She kind of deserves it. ))

He went up the hill to the Post office, and offered his services. They were running low on people, so they went ahead and hired me for one job. For 40 coins, to feed myself.

((Alright, fine. I'm sorry, Ella. I didn't know.))

Lily laid back in the sand, crossing one leg over the other and putting her hands under her head and closing her eyes. She began dozing off, the soft Seaside breeze caressing her face and the sound of the ocean waves lapping at the shore lulling her to sleep.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Name: Sophia Kumatora (Yeah, name changed, big deal)
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Dirty blonde hair that reached her lower back, blue-green eyes, and wardrobe varies, but she is mostly caught in a pink cardigan with a capris, and hot pink high-tops.
    Personality: Light-hearted, friendly, protective and slightly skilled. Shy at times.
    Job/career: Adventurer, Ninja and Medic.
    Home realm: Snowhill
    A brief history: Born in Snowhill and moved to Lakeshore. Her mom died at the age of 3. She lives with her dad and her pink tiger mount, Sakura.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Ella...You already posted your form. ))