Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1043 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 4354394399310331041104210431044104510531093114315432043 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,430 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Fine, but I don't think we should have a ton. Maybe just one or two specific ones, but that's it. No time traveling, no dimensions. Just Free Realms xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Agreed. No Time Travelling, And to the Power thing. You know how I like Limiting power sometimes lol. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Yeah. I must admit, I kind of went overboard with the powers too. I had like 10, which was more than I could handle. Are you guys ready? I have the magic rewind button right here! And I'm going to start by re-posting my form.))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( K, But there are Elves in Free Realms still lol. As said at the beginning of the RP I think ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((

Name: James Darkshadow
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 19, born on June 6.
    Appearance: White, Red Headed, Gray Hazel Eyed
    Personality: Curious, Inquisitive, Avoids Fame and Fortune
    Job/career: Adventurer/Freelance Postman, Occasionally takes on Postman jobs for cash
    Home realm: In the Summer Seaside, In the Winter Snowhill
    A brief history: James was found on the beaches of Seaside with amnesia, the only things he remembers about himself is that he was searching for the Long lost Elves of Free Realms, English, and the Street names of all the Realms. James seems to be resistant to heat and cold, as he never feels such things. James also avoids fame and fortune to avoid detection.

This is the same form I posted about a year ago, I edited some details. ))

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Backerzzz. Now that you posted your old app's page, I started re-reading and got carried away. Sowweh. LOL 'll re-post in a sec. But-WAIT. Can we keep our other charries, like Joy?))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Oh my gosh....*Tackle hugs this RP.* Haven't been here in forever! I wouldn't be surprised if the thread kicked me....anyway, I would ask what I missed, but it seems you're starting over...I'll wait a bit to join, like last time.))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Name: Lily Lightwood
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Long black hair and emerald green eyes. Wears a skater beanie, goth gloves, black bermuda shorts, Garden Defense Tunic and Garden Defense Boots.
    Personality: Friendly, outgoing, and very stubborn with a bit of a temper.
    Job/career: Adventurer, Archer
    Home realm: Seaside year round.
    A brief history: Lily was found on the doorstep of a middle-aged woman in Seaside. She was raised by her and lives a very un-complicated life. But, Lily thinks her life is a bit boring at times, and is longing for something to happen.

((Lol yes Ella. And no, Rosie, join RIGHT AWAY! xD))

(( Ella, it was a trip down memory lane lol. And can we still all know eachother? And does this mean that any future stuff with Mitch and Roger and stuff is erased? And we definitely still have the dojo. *Chains Self to Dojo* ))

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

((Ma'am yes ma'am! Only I'll have to re-do my form, so it'll take me a bit.....and I'll try my VERY VERY VERRRRYYY best to remain active, unlike last time.))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~