Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1035 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 3553593598510251033103410351036103710451085113515352035 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,350 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Ella-Bella!))

Lily sympathetically tried to place her hand on Sophia's shoulder, but it passed right through. "I know how you feel. The only difference is that I'm a Spirit and your a Ghost," She sighed, but immediately brightened up. "Wait a minute...Soph, I think I know how we can get you a physical form!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Really? How?" Sophie cheered. She jumped up in the air and stayed floating. To her, it felt like no gravity. Then she swung around in the air and landed on her bottom. "OW!" She sighed, and melted into the floor. Her head appeared on a rock.
    "I hate this."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"You get used to it," Lily mumbled. "What you have to do is learn to control it. And I may know just the right person to help you return to normal!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"Okay.. Lemme try.." Sophie grumbled, and pushed on the rocks to bring herself up. "I think I can control it for a while.. Who?"

"I can't say. It's sort of a Spirit thing. But trust me, when she's in the helpful type of mood, she can fix you up!"

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

James laughs a little at Sophie. "I've been there once. Hated it. Then I regenerated.... and for some reason I'm a stable being of concentrated Life Energy. Well, my Physical being is stable, but maybe not my emotions."

"Wait.... If I am made of concentrated life energy, what would happen if I cut myself.....?"

James experimentally slashes his finger against the rock and a tiny wound appears, and flames start shooting out of it. "OWWW......." he takes off running into a forest, and isn't seen for hours.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"I'm beginning to wonder why we hang out with him," Lily joked, walking up to the nearest person and tapping them on the shoulder. "Hi there. I was just wondering how you all came to be like this?"

"Well, we were gathering for our annual Bacon-Fest, when this stranger who was starving appeared, and didn't want to pay the 50$ admission fee, so he turned us all into this and took our bacon."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"Ugh. So you people know how I feel.. Anyway, can you take me to her?" Sophie asked Lily, a look of anxiety on her pale face. She began floating again and scrabbled to grab hold of a bush. Her feet were up in the air by now. She turned over and landed on her stomach, knocking the wind out of her.
    "Again, I HATE THIS. If you're going to help me, then do it already!"

"You know how I felt. Translucent, going through everything, I didn't mind that part.... except for the fact that I felt invisible. Lily, you don't know how long its been since I've last seen you."