Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1034 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 3453493498410241032103310341035103610441084113415342034 ... LastLast
Results 10,331 to 10,340 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Look, I'm very sorry James, but if you keep sobbing over Claudina, you'll never find another person like her. You keep saying that there's no one like her out there- gosh, James, there are more than a million people alive in the realms! Anyways, where are we, cut to the chase."

"Aug!" Joy cried, got to her feet and raced alongside TJ. The shamblers were hot on their trails.
    "Faster! Faster!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily sighed. She knew Sophie was right, but it was best to stay out of it now."

"You think I'm not trying?" TJ yelled back, diving around the next corner and pushing herself to run harder and harder.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"I'm not sobbing. I'm not crying. But I haven't had long enough to grieve. I was knocked out and had my memory erased, then I was asleep for months, and then I remembered... then I fell into sleep again. It has been a long time since her death, but to me, this me, it feels like it happened a few days ago. If you lost someone important to you, and it happened last week, would you easily snap back into happiness without pain?" James says, actually quite calmly.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"What I'm saying is, I haven't been concious of her death except for a few days. It's what it has felt like."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Joy pushed on, racing faster and faster. Adrenaline was her only source of energy. After a while, the shambler's angry cries became quiet, and their thundering was silenced. After a few more yards, Joy collapsed on the ground, exhausted.
    "TJ, I'm sorry for getting you into this.."

Sophia blinked. "Think of it this way... It happened for a reason.. Maybe you would have been killed before her.. Either way, you're alive now, and you can't keep thinking of the past... " She turned to Lily.
    "What's going on right now?" She whispered.
    (Brb, same as last time, around an hour.. )

"It happened for a reason. I was the reason. I caused her death. Besides, how would you react if Lily here died. Would you be sunshiny and happy?" he says getting agitated. "The past is the past, but I'm not yet ready to move on. I hope you'll respect that. But fine, I thought friends were supposed to let you talk about it, and get it out of your system, and help you heal. I guess those were lies too." James turns away.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Okay, first off James, I'm already dead," Lily said, folding her arms. "And second, stop torturing yourself! If you want to put it behind you, than do it! All your doing here is causing more problems for yourself. What's done is done. You need to move on," She said and turned away. "Now, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I thought we were here to get to the bottom of this," Lily said as she walked away.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"I meant, what if you were gone forever. And I guess your right.... but who else do I have to blame..... I haven't Identified who killed her." James says. He walks towards Lily. "Besides, I know my future. I peeked. Millions of people. And I didn't end up with one, Anyway, lets just get this over with. Why don't we try ASKING them who changed them?"

Sophie felt as if the voices were about to crush her. She hated to hear people yelling, part of her childhood pet peeves. Her hands in a tight fist, she stuffed them in her ears and bit her lip.
    "Exactly, thank you, Lily. And speaking of which, so am I. Which is the first reason why I wanted to see you guys," She sighed. She picked up a rock about the size of a bowling ball and positioned it so that it was right above her head.
    She dropped it. Instead of bashing her head in, it passed right through and thudding on the floor, leaving a white mist behind.
    "Remember when I was a ghost? Well, that never changed. I still am, and... well.. I stole some energy to resume physical form. It isn't entirely material, but enough for you to see me and to use some of my powers, like a hologram."

((Helloooo? ))