Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1033 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 3353393398310231031103210331034103510431083113315332033 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"If It is myself, then I have no hope to redeem myself for what I wronged.."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( Rawr........ ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"I'll pretend I understood what you were talking about," Lily said, trying to end the conversation.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Great idea!" Joy chirped.
    "We've got to find shelter for the night, though. How about that cave over there? Seems to be empty..." She suggested, pointing to a cavern about a mile away from them. "Briarwood is too dense to keep looking. We'll never find out way back if we find nothing else. This is our best shot."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Agreed," TJ said, taking out her sword again and hacking away at the thorn bushes. Soon, she came across the cavern, and peered inside.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"I was a thief, a pretty skilled one too.... Remember? Even my Fiance was stolen.... from another guy. And now she was stolen from me..... funny how that works out.... It was my fault she was taken away, I'll explain later by showing you. But I want to atone for what I did..... because if it weren't for me, she would never be dead."

"Were you really? Hmm...Interesting. Well, you don't need to prove yourself James. You already brought me back to life once, remember? I still owe you for that one...."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

( At first, the cavern looks safe, but inside is Dark Spore Depths. The Shamblers are just asleep now. )

"Looks nice.. I think we can camp here.. Sturdy.. Lots of soft rocks.." Joy smiled, poking a large boulder with a huge mushroom growing on top. She stared at it, wondering if it was a rock at all. Then again, all rocks in Briarwood are purple, aren't they?
    A green eye flashed, and a huge foot jabbed into her stomach. Joy was thrown back, and a roar echoed through the cavern. Various green eyes opened, and even more roars grew louder.
    "Uhh... TJ.. I don't think this is a good sleeping area.. RUUUUN!"

A bright flash shown behind Lily and Sophie appeared.
    "Hi, hi! Where are we?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Way ahead of you!" TJ yelled, grabbing Joy by the arm and sprinting away.

Lily turned to see her long time friend. "Sophie! Good to see you!"

"But I do need to prove myself. I killed her, basically. If it weren't for me, she would've been alive, and there is nothing I can do to bring her back. She never deserved ito die.

That night... a few nights before the wedding.... I was going to give up my life of crime after doing my final job, stealing the Cruxis Crystal. I was collecting components to be able to rewrite history and time itself. That night, someone had warned me not to do it, and to spend time with her.... I didn't listen........."