Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1032 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 3253293298210221030103110321033103410421082113215322032 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( James, can I port to you guys? ))

"Yeah... Sorta.." Said Joy, grabbing the girl's hand and pulling herself up. She dusted herself off and reached back into her knapsack, pulling out a slice of something green and pink.
    "Want one? I don't like these.. I think they're called Briarmelons. They grow just around here.."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Briarmelons? I love those!" TJ exclaimed, taking one from Joy. She bit off a piece, chewed, and swallowed before speaking. "So, what are you doing all the way out here? I thought I was the only one in this part of Briarwood. It does have a dark history after all, which is why I am here in the first place!"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Put these on, this place isn't abandonned... you just aren't looking in the right dimension....." he hands her the Glasses.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( Brb, an hour or so.. ))

Lily straightened up and ignored the glasses. "I can see on my own, thanks," She said, before her eyes began to glow. She switched through several dimensions before she came upon the right one. "....Okay, this is officially weird...."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"I know.... I wonder who did this to them, this isn't natural."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"I thought we all knew that by now," Lily mumbled.

"This isn't me. Even though I used to be a crook, I was never evil. I was influenced too much by you guys. Someone else..... must've. I hope."

Joy winced. "I can't believe you like those things.. They always remind me of Golem and Shambling meat.. In fact, that's what I thought it was when I found it. Eug.. " She shuttered. "And.. Well... I'm sorta lost. For the better. I need adventure, and my sister traps me at home. I ran away, and here I am. "

Lily lay a reassuring hand on James's shoulder. "We'll find out who's responsible, James, don't worry."

TJ took the other strip and slipped it in her pocket. "Yeah, I got kind of tired of doing the same old thing in Seaside, so I'm runaway too....Hey! Why don't we team up and travel together? It would make things easier for the both of us," She suggested.