Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1029 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2952992997910191027102810291030103110391079112915292029 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,290 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

( Where are you people? I'm currently at Greenwood. Could we stick with the logic of FR? I miss those times.. )

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((James and I are currently on a mission...But I do want to make a new charrie, so I'll just do that xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Lily, did you get the news? DX ))

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Where is the smalltown near? Briarwood?"

(( I miss the old times. But I also want to be able to have the ability to have James have several versions of him. Can we please just have signs of a camp in a forest in FR? That way it isn't like.... well, you know, it has a different feel. ))

"And It was Empty? Take me to the town."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((What news?))

Name: Terra-Jean "TJ" Walters
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 13
    Appearance: Her hair is the color of red velvet cupcakes (she dyed it that way) and has bright green eyes and fair skin.
    Personality: Friendly and outgoing, but stubborn to no end.
    Job/career: Adventurer and Archer
    Home realm: Seaside
    A brief history: TJ was found washed up on shore after a horrible storm. She has no memory of anything that happened before this, and doesn't even know where she's from. The only thing she knew was her name, and so she was adopted by a local fisherman and his wife. TJ almost immediately fit in to the ways of life in Seaside, but soon became bored and longed for adventure. So, she left, leaving behind only a note and starting a new and exciting journey.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"Hang on. There's more. I also found something weird in the town's shop. It's sort of like a computer chip...Here, I'll send it to you."

A small, blue computer chip appears in front of James.

"Alright." He examines the chip. "It's an SD Card... Probably encrypted, slightly damaged, it'll need to be repaired to be viewed."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Joy stepped through a field, watching the birds overhead. She enjoyed nature, but not enough to be lost in it. Sometimes, it's better to watch a bear from a distance, before it chases you away. She sighed, and searched for some sign of civilization.

After a few minutes, Joy found herself almost falling off a cliff, straight down into a waterfall. She pulled herself back up, and scanned the area. On the other side seemed to be a small town. She smiled and pressed a button on her watch, and her Pegasus appeared.
    "Okay.. Okay.. get me over to that side, girl, you can do it.."
    She mounted her ride. The Pegasus reared up, stretched it's wings and launched into the air, hovering across the splashing river below. In a few seconds, she reached the other side and threw herself off. "Good girl. Bye!" Joy smiled, and pressed the big, red button on her watch again. The Pegasus disappeared in a blue mist, and Joy entered the town.

"You and your nerd talk...Anyways, I think we should-What the?!"

Lily, who had been watching over the village from afar, now noticed something different. It looked like it was...Coming in at out of focus?

"May I warp to you. And an SD Card is something you put in a Computer, through a small insert, and it has files on it."