Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1028 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2852892897810181026102710281029103010381078112815282028 ... LastLast
Results 10,271 to 10,280 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Icicles formed, making the trees look magical.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Haha, My ice-cream tastes like cheese x] ))

I watched the sleds race around the ice and snow. I was so busy looking at that, I didn't notice the big log that had fallen. Right in front of me.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Anyone up for AB Atm? ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

James gets up again, "Why do I keep falling asleep?" He looks around, he is in his room. His heart sinks when he finds that no one even bothered to leave him a note. ".....Typical." He gets up and dusts himself off. "That's it. I'm going solo."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"James? James, can you hear me?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

He hears her voice, but it comes with an Icy Sting. This message was coming across with Mana, which James wasn't supposed to have. "Loud and clear Lily, loud and clear. Any leads on the other James?"

"Not so far. But....I did find something a little odd...."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"Lovely. What did you find." James says, clenching his fist.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Name: Joy Knowles
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 12
    Appearance: Short black hair, shoulder length, and bright golden eyes. She wears rocker pants and boots, goth gloves, and a pink Cardigan sweater. Holds a Ceremonial Ax
    Personality: Bubbly, cautious and friendly.
    Job/career: Ninja, adventurer
    Home realm: Lakeshore
    A brief history: Lives with her older sister, her mother and her dog, Moxie. She often explores near home, but one day she got lost in Greenwood. She has been roaming the realms ever since.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

"Well...Okay, this might sound a little weird, but while I was investigating the other day I came across this small town. And it was completely abandoned. But, when I looked around, I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. There were no signs of a fight, or a natural disaster, or anything like that. So, I kind of left. But when I went back to check on it, the whole place was filled with people! I asked a few where they went, but they were acting as if they had no idea what I was talking about. Don't you think that's a little bit weird?"