Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1027 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2752792797710171025102610271028102910371077112715272027 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Sarah sat down with a group of her friends, laughing and having a good time. They had brought out a game of Monopoly, but they were hardly playing attention to it. They were too busy gossiping, like who was dating who, which teacher gave too much homework, which teachers didn't.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

My cellphone started buzzing. I picked it up. I had a text from my Dad. I debated on if I should look or not. My curiousity won. I looked at it.

Dad: Liles, I know you wont like it, but your my daughter, and I have to tell u. I met a lady in the Crossroads today. I already failed one relationship today, some birds started chasing her....Anyway, I met a new lady, and I like her a lot. Please try to understand. I loved your mother, as I will always, but I need to move on.

I teared up again. But this time, they were different tears. I was happy, I always thought my dad tried to kick mommy out of his head by dating other women. I smilied. Looks like I might get a new mother.

I quickly responded.

Lila: Ok. <3

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

A couple hours later, Sarah made her way back up to her room, falling onto her bed and closing her eyes, eventually falling asleep.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

I slept like a teenager as my dad would say, which I thought was pretty obvious, since I WAS a teenager.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

The next morning, Sarah woke up with a sigh of relief. There would be no classes for the whole day. She got out of bed and yawned, stretching before walking over to the window and pulling aside the curtains...
    To reveal white snow flakes gently falling from the sky to the ground below. Sarah stared in awe at the glittering white landscape before hurriedly getting dressed, throwing on jeans, a blue sweater, snow pants, a heavy jacket, a hate, mittens, scarf, and snow boots. She quickly ran down the stairs to the lobby, where a teacher was smiling and handing out sleds. Sarah took one and ran outside, throwing herself onto the sled and sliding across the courtyard, spinning and laughing.

I woke up feeling fresh in the morning. It was too dark to see. I pulled the curtains aside to reveal beautiful white snow all over the yard. My dad had always hated snow, So it had never been a suprise when we didnt go to play it it. But today was different. I hopped out of bed. I slipped on a toasty outfit in blue I got for Christmas last year. I ran outside and grinned. I grabbed a sled from the teacher, and slid across the courtyard. WEEEE! The snow softly crunched under me. crunch crunch

(( Lol, I like using onomonopeia xD ))

((I have to go...Bye!))

(( AWWW , Bye! ))

(( Erm. Well since I tink Im dee only person here, Im going to continue to RP with myself. ))

My light blonde curls spilled out from underneath my hat, and bounced around my shoulders.

I wondered if there was a pond nearby I could ice-skate on. My dad believed in ice-skating as the only ice-sport. I giggled thinking of it.