Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1026 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2652692697610161024102510261027102810361076112615262026 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,260 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Eva threw her hand across the door and slammed it shut. She sighed and raced to her bed, launching herself onto her pillow. Her dormmate glanced at her. Before she could ask what happened, Eva beckoned her to stop. She fell asleep quickly.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Hmmf. Claire is planning Lila's future. :O Lila's dad is gonna get married I think...))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Hayden quickly signed Yes he put it back in the envelope and mailed it back. He told his mother about his decision he quickly packed a suitcase and got in his car he turned on the ignition on and began driving
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

I burst into tears. I flipped on the lamp, feeling uncomfortable in the dark. I looked terrible. My hair was tangled from all my tossing, and my face was pale. My eyes were almost white, and my mouth was frowning. I gently took a picture of one of my dad and mom before I was born. My mom looked so happy. She looked almost exactly like me, but happier. My dad looked happy too, A huge smile was on his tanned face, I kept crying until my tears stopped. I was sure my neighbors already had a GREAT impression on me. I didnt feel like sleeping, so I pulled the school hand-book out and started reading it.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sarah lay on her bed in her dorm room, staring at the ceiling. Today hadn't been much fun...
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

I was bored. I couldn't sleep at all. So I went to go take a bath. Baths are the answer to everything.

Sarah changed into sweats and sneakers before grabbing her CD player and leaving the dorm, beginning to jog around campus. Running always helped her clear her head. She turned on some music, and some songs by her favorite singer Amy blared through her headphones. Sarah jogged on, breathing evenly and never slowing down.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

After my bath, I immeaditly felt better. My face regained color, and my eyes turned blue. I smilied and jumped into bed. It was only 8:00.

Sarah soon returned back to her dorm, feeling fresher than she had all day. The cool hair and the sense of running had helped to clear her head. She returned to her dorm, showered and changed into pajamas before brushing her hair and going down to the lobby. It was game night for her dorm building.

I decided to try and make a sculpture out of vines to keep my power level down. It was supposed to be a pot, but it looked more like a egg/wolf/donkey. Hmmm. I shrunk it down and flattened it , It made a nice wall decoration.