Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1025 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2552592597510151023102410251026102710351075112515252025 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,250 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

She stepped away then started running. What..Why a diamond. I put it in my purse. I didnt know the people here were THAT rich. I jogged to my dorm. I was to tired to do much of anything. My hair had fallen out of its braid. I took out the hairband and brushed my hair so I looked less like an uncivilixed gorilla. My ring started glowing again. What this time..I started zapping my stuff into place to get my power level down. Finally, I decided the woods needed a lake. A lake appeared in the distance, and thankfully, my ring stopped glowing. I was sick and tired of all this power stuff going on. I felt drained. I pulled my covers over my head and turned off the lamp.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( Hey Hayden - wink wink-. Are you going to join us at Special School or go with the other people...I dont know where they are XP))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

((I go by the nickname T1gey and special school? what special school))
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sarah ate her dinner with her other friends, since she hadn't seen Hatter or Lila all day. She blocked out their chatter, thinking.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Special school is a school for people that are either extrememly smart ( like Sarah) or people with special abilities. ( Like Lila). ))

((Sure Hayden will join the special school then where should i start?))
    A proud American

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Lol you should edit your post then, since it says he already graduated from high school xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Well , Wherever Hayden is, He gets a letter or sumthin telling him he got accepted, then if its because of a power, you have to have one, then you go to the school, Which is for now in the middle of nowhere.))

I tossed and turned for almost an hour. When I fell asleep , I had a dream. The lady from the crossroads was now in millions, all surrounding me and my dad. " Stop" I shouted. I woke up panting.

((Ok fixed my post))
    Hayden sat in his house his mother laid the mail out on the table.He walked over and said "Anything for me mother". "Yes a letter fro- I can't make out the writing" His mother said. Hayden grabbed it and began to open it once he opened it he read "Your are invited to come to a school of amazingly smart people sign yes and you will be released from your old school sign No if you want to stay in the school you are in"
    A proud American