Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1024 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2452492497410141022102310241025102610341074112415242024 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

A tall girl with bright red hair was looking at the teacher with a evil look in her eye. She twirled her finger and mud flopped onto the teacher's back. I gasped. That was so mean.

(( How many characters can we have in this school?))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sarah slid into her seat just as the bell rang. She had stuffed her dress into her bag, since she only had a couple minutes to cross the entire school to make it to her History class. She let out a breath of relief, sitting back in her seat and taking out her notebook as the teacher walked in. He began writing on the chalkboard. The class groaned. They were to be learning about the Great War between Darkthorne and Validerian. Sarah sighed and began taking notes as the History teacher droned on and on...

((Yes, you can (: ))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

I wanted to wipe the mud off with some water, But I didnt think our teacher would appreciate me soaking her in water. I stood up, walked to the front of the room, and gave our teacher a napkin. Her eyes softened as I gave it to her, and the whole class started staring at me. I didnt care. I walked back to my seat and sat down.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( Is anyone heeeeere? I havent been on in like a week due to traveling XP Lila's last name is going to be Mitchell, cuz I like that name. I dunno why. Mine is so boring."

A few kids gave me thubs-up or smilies, except for 3 girls. They all looked like they were trying too hard to be pretty. One of them tried to trip me. I hopped over it, and sat down. " Olivia, How many times have I told you NO MAGIC in class?" The teacher looked at her sharply. " Well? If your so smart, count the times?" She said. Olivia looked sheepish, then stopped. She stormed out of the class. " Thank you , Miss Mitchell" My teacher nodded in my direction and continued class.

Sarah sighed and leaned back in her seat, staring at the ceiling. She had just barely made it to class, but she was too busy going over that day's events to pay attention to class.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Imma switch to 3rd person for a little bit))

Lila felt her body heat up. People were looking at her. Class slowly dragged on. When it was over Lila trudged out of the class and onto the lawn. The grass smelled delicious, Reminding her she was getting hungry. I have some chips in my room, Lila thought and picked up her pace.

((Im so addicted to Kate Middeton...My family has started callin me Kate...Every channel has something on the RW XP.))

((Lol xD))

At last, the bell rang. Sarah gathered her books and hurried out of the classroom, heading to her dorm.

I found Olivia outside the classroom. She had tears streaming down her face. I wanted to stop and help her. Then again I didnt. I sat down next to her and handed her a tissue. She smilied a little bit, and handed me what even I could tell was a diamond. What on earth...

Sarah deposited her books in her room and looked around, frowning. The place need some desperate cleaning up. Shrugging, Sarah changed into some sneakers and sweats, pulling her hair into a ponytail before leaving the dorm, heading to the cafeteria.

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

((Name: Hayden Darksword
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 19
    Appearance: White hair with Blue eyes
    Personality: Shy and Intelligent
    Job/career: Blacksmith
    Home realm: Seaside
    A brief history:Is in his 2 year of high school l))
    Last edited by T1gerjr; 05-02-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy