Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1023 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2352392397310131021102210231024102510331073112315232023 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,230 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" Hold on tight to the ground!" I told Sarah. I made a circle around us and raised us up into the air. " Where is your ride?" I asked Sarah.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"In the stables," Sarah breathed, staring down. It looked like a long way down...She felt herself getting dizzy.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

I didnt want to risk levitating her tiger, then dropping it. I parked the ..ground behind the stables and got the tiger out and put it on the ground. " I think we can make it back to school if we go fast enough..." I said, looking back at the school in the distance.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Sarah nodded, mounting her tiger. She grabbed the reigns and flicked them, taking off down the road.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

I sat down on my hoverboard, letting it go as fast as it could. I looked behind me and teleported the ground back where it was supposed to be. My ring turned back to its normal color , and my magic was less powerful now.

As the land went by, I turned all the dead flowers I could back to life, though I missed some since we were going so fast.

After a while, I could see the gates of school. Students were rushing out of the cafeteria and off to their next class.

(( Hehwo? ))

((Hi!))

Sarah hopped off her tiger, and it bounded off into the woods. She smiled before hurrying inside, waving to Lila and yelling "See you at lunch!" before disappearing inside.

Kimmy is offline Explorer

(( This looks cool! I might join later, Once I get the hang of Insiders. ))

" Ok!" I waved to Sarah. I had about 10 minutes before I had to be at my next class. I ran to my room to put down my dress, and slipped out of the room. I made it to writing just in time.

(( Okie dokie Kimmykinz! We'd love to have you ))