Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1021 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2152192197110111019102010211022102310311071112115212021 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" Duck" I whispered yelled to Sarah and Eva. My dad had an upset look on his face.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sarah immediately took cover behind the tree, covering her mouth with her hand to muffle the giggles that were escaping from her lips. "That was great!" She whispered, peering around the tree again. The lady didn't look so good...Sara grinned widely and grabbed Lila and Eva by the wrists, tugging them in her direction before crawling away behind the bushes, out of view from Lila's dad and his new lady friend.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

My dad started looking like he thought he was losing his marbles, though he was 35. I read his lips. He was calling " Liley". My eyes popped out (( Not litterly XP )). Now the lady started thinking he was losing his marbles. " Liley Last name goes here! I know your out there! The lady started walking away. I grinned.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Sarah didn't burst out in laughter until they were a safe distance away. "I can't believe you did that!" She said, remembering the attack of the birds. Priceless.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

" yeah, I gotta admit, Eva has some pretty nice ideas." I giggled.

Sarah smiled and sat cross legged in the grass. Then, she remembered: School! "Oh my gosh...Guys...We have 10 minutes to get back to school!" She gasped, leaping to her feet.
    Last edited by beautimus1; 04-24-2011 at 05:08 PM.

(( Stella? Mmmm? ))

Lila gasped. She whistled and her hoverboard appeared. " Wheres your ride? " I asked... Sarah?

The emerald ring on my finger started glowing. Oh no. no no no no no no no. I stuffed my hand in my pocket so it wasnt visible.

Sarah blinked and gave Lila a strange look. "Lila? Something wrong?...Whoa! Your pants is glowing!" She gasped, pointing at her glowing pocket.

"Ummm.... no they aren't....." I said slowly. I knew I couldn't get it past her.