Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1020 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 2052092097010101018101910201021102210301070112015202020 ... LastLast
Results 10,191 to 10,200 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( And it seems to be girls only.. Strange. ))

Eva sighed and put her hand on Lila's shoulder.
    "Don't worry. She might be just a lady from his job.. What job does he have?" She asked.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( And Mitch, I started it up, I posted, and tons of people joined. Then Beau made it fully revived, so I guess Beau and I revived it, but beau did most of the work after I started it up, she continued it ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" He works in a small department store on the outskirts of Snowhill." I said. I knew all of the workers, and they couldnt possibly afford to hire a new person, could they?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Eva felt new words run through her mind. She hadn't spoken since.. Sarah wasn't talking, nor was Lila, but it was her voice.. How strange.

"Hold on.. I think I know how to stop this.. Be quiet, please.." She sighed, and closed her eyes. Suddenly, strong emotion flared, as did happyness and satisfaction.
    "Oh, dear. you're right.. We gotta get rid of that lady fast."

I looked at the rock, then sighed. I knew I couldnt do that. Maybe I could strangle her with vines... " How do you know shes bad?" I asked.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Telepathy. That's how I got in Special School," She sighed.
    "You could easily bring a bird to a twig, carry it over above her and... You know.. And make it look like your dad did it."

Hmmmm. I looked up at a cardinal in the tree. It said yes ( Well for me it did..) and went off to do it. I felt guilty for a moment. If that lady made him happy, then why break them apart. Then again , I thought I made him happy, and he sent me off to boarding school.

The cardinal hovered above the lady's head and began pecking like crazy, finally bringing along a woodpeck-er and a blue-jay. The lady's glasses broke. Suddenly, the cardinal soared over her head and sent a white droplet on her shoulder.

(( Ok if that happens? ))

(( Sure, I just dont like that lady. Im calling her Anna right now. That was the first name to come to mind, I dont hate anyone named Anna xD ))

I felt a little bit bad for the lady. I whispered for the cardinal to come back. It sounded like a bird said it to most of the world. But not my dad. He began looking our direction.